Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Illinois should be posted here.

Old 06-29-2019, 02:47 PM

Ok thanks so much ! Im just waiting on records to update his parole information the prb faxed over so they can go ahead and call and approve everything. I wonder if they work on the weekend
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2019, 11:06 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueeBlessingg View Post
Ok thanks so much ! Im just waiting on records to update his parole information the prb faxed over so they can go ahead and call and approve everything. I wonder if they work on the weekend
HAHAHAHAAAAHHAA! Yea right! They dont work after 4pm on a weekday if were lucky

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

Old 06-29-2019, 11:50 PM

Lol well I guess I won’t see an update until Monday hopefully. I really hope they send him home before the 4th of July
Old 07-01-2019, 04:27 PM

When does the idoc website update?
Old 07-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
When does the idoc website update?
10am every day

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

Old 07-01-2019, 05:56 PM

Ok I’m still waiting
Old 07-02-2019, 07:43 PM

Does statesville have specific release days? Like can they send them home on weekends too?
Old 07-02-2019, 08:09 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,382 Times in 16,304 Posts

DOC Motto: Hurry up and wait.
I hope he's home soon! All this waiting, knowing he's coming home, has to work on your nerves - and his

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (07-03-2019)
Old 07-02-2019, 09:21 PM

Yes it really is. I called today and they told me his parole information was finally updated in their system and he’s waiting on his parole site to be approved. I’ve been trying to get on the line with field services all day but had no luck. Also can I call and go ahead and give field services the approval or do I have to wait for them to contact me ?
Old 07-03-2019, 06:52 PM

I know I may be becoming a pain but I have another question. I spoke to my boyfriend today and told him his updated parole information. He was initially supposed to be discharged from parole 03/13/2020 but on the website it says 10/21/2019 he says the only thing he can think of is he was violated but everyone I spoke to at statesville said his parole was indeed resumed and he can go home when his parole site is approved. Anyone know why he has a new parole date if he was reinstated?
Old 07-04-2019, 08:17 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
I know I may be becoming a pain but I have another question. I spoke to my boyfriend today and told him his updated parole information. He was initially supposed to be discharged from parole 03/13/2020 but on the website it says 10/21/2019 he says the only thing he can think of is he was violated but everyone I spoke to at statesville said his parole was indeed resumed and he can go home when his parole site is approved. Anyone know why he has a new parole date if he was reinstated?
They prob cut his remaining parole time in half. They just released my husbands friend after his new charge was dropped and they cut the remainder in half on his too, same scenario.

Old 07-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Yes it really is. I called today and they told me his parole information was finally updated in their system and hes waiting on his parole site to be approved. Ive been trying to get on the line with field services all day but had no luck. Also can I call and go ahead and give field services the approval or do I have to wait for them to contact me ?
You can call field services but theyll tell you to contact the po becuz he will do the final approval. You can try calling (800) 666-6744 give them his IDOC number and ask to leave a message for the po to return the call. Do t press 1, thats for offenders reporting and youll sit on hold forever. Just stay on hold.

Old 07-04-2019, 09:37 AM

That’s weird but good news at the same time that his parole time was cut in half and trust me I’ve called that number numerous of times and left messages he still hasn’t made any effort to call back. Last time I spoke to him he said that he wasn’t his parole officer anymore but every time I call that number they still got him down as his po. Field services said my boyfriend was assigned a po as of July 1st so idk what’s going on
Old 07-08-2019, 08:04 AM

Im becoming frustrated because now were at the last step but they keep assigning him a p.o who havent been in the office for a week and a half like why cant they just assign him somebody whos actually freaking there doing their job instead of constantly assigning the same po 5 days again and again to give us one damn phone call to approve his parole stlike ugh I hate the system
Old 07-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Im becoming frustrated because now were at the last step but they keep assigning him a p.o who havent been in the office for a week and a half like why cant they just assign him somebody whos actually freaking there doing their job instead of constantly assigning the same po 5 days again and again to give us one damn phone call to approve his parole stlike ugh I hate the system
Im right there with ya girlfriend. Ours ignored him for three weeks when he was released and he couldnt leave the house at all cuz he was on electronic monitoring. Keep staying positive and calling. Squeaky wheel gets the oil!

Old 07-08-2019, 10:09 AM

Like can they do that? It’s been 10 days and he’s just sitting in there going crazy. Idk who else to contact at this point because the parole office is just sending me in circles as more and more days fly by!
Old 07-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Like can they do that? Its been 10 days and hes just sitting in there going crazy. Idk who else to contact at this point because the parole office is just sending me in circles as more and more days fly by!
Youre calling the 866 number leaving messages for a callback? You can ask for a commander callback and escalate it. Youre cook county right? Do you know the pos name?