Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 07-14-2019, 08:13 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,872 Times in 15,412 Posts
Default Strange and unrelated coincidence

Its been soooooo random.
Ive had at least 3 different things that have happened that are a bit strange to me.
1. While driving to babysit my grandson, for whatever reason I thought about.....I wonder what an earthquake would feel like while up in her place.
(she lives in a studio above her parents garage......so its sort of like a 2 story) We had not had any earthquakes of an significance in a long while. So why I thought about it that day? Who knows.

But I get home and my father stopped by, and said did you hear about that big quake down south????!!!! This was on the 4th.

2. Yesterday, we went to friends of ours house warming party. A nice gathering of an assortment of people. Most I dont know well, but have met before. While chatting with one really nice guy......he starts talking about Maui, and surfing, and such. He talks about wakeboarding. We mention that our son went with my sister and her hubby several years ago, and how funny it was that it took a while to get him up on the board because he's *goofy foot* Once they figured that out, he popped right up and looked like he'd been doing it for years.
So this morning......I open facebook and my sister posted a video of that day with my son jumping back and forth over the wakes like he'd been doing it for years. I'd NEVER seen that video before this morning.

3. The VERY first thing I see this morning when I wake up (besides my hubby) is our dog. He's laying on his back on the couch. Legs up in the air. It looks hilarious.
When I log onto facebook the first post to pop up, is a former coworker who took a photo of his dog this morning. On the couch. In the very same position as our was.

How strange, right??

I never googled any of this. I never talked about it. Yet........
How does that happen? lol.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
maytayah (07-14-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2019, 01:21 PM

Something that happened with me that I felt very odd.
On the 6th I had a random thought to tell my friend not to speak of me if the Ex ever tries to communicate with her. I hadn’t checked for him on DOC in awhile so the next day I check and I see he had been released on the 5th. 3 months before his listed release date. And then about 5 days after all of that he tried adding her on Facebook.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoluv29 For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (07-15-2019)