Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 07-14-2019, 08:21 AM

Default Intro--rameebirch from Kentucky

My son has been incarcerated for 5 yrs in two different prisons in Ky they transferred him on Monday to a regional jail. I called Frankfort they said he had been transferred to a halfway house but that is not true . I had to go pick up his property at mccracken Co regional jail after 5 yrs of property that he has acquired. His parole date is sept 6, 2019... this is his third time the only reason he got deferred was because of not completely classes that he knew nothing about so now he has graduated those classes. I just donít understand why he has been moved and no one will giv me any answers. It is the hardest thing to not know. He is in a really bad way 1. Because they took all his property 2. Because he canít get answers to his questions. If anyone could help me with the answer to my question on why would he be transferred back to a regional jail after spending 4 yrs in state prisons... he is a level 1 community inmate after classification in may 2019??
Sincerely
A motherís son
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2019, 09:12 AM

Can anyone help me in Ky ... I need help finding out why my son was moved to this regional jail from a community 1 camp at green river . Again he was classified in May and went to a level 1 his parole date is sept 6 2019 .. he has completed all classes since being deferred twice from not completed SAP AND MRT but those have been completed .. I had to drive 5 hrs to pick up 5 yrs of property...Frankfort Ky corrections said he was transferred to a halfway house but that was not true he is mccracken co regional jail .. I’m so confused and sick from not getting answers to my questions from the corrections��
Old 07-14-2019, 11:40 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,352 Times in 16,289 Posts

Hi rameebirch I've replied to your post in the Kentucky forum Let us know if he makes parole.....got my fingers crossed for him! Welcome to PTO!

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 07-14-2019, 12:26 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,298 Times in 12,848 Posts

It sounds like he is one step closer to his release, I hope so anyway. Losing his property will be difficult for him, but not if it's for a very short time.
Old 07-16-2019, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
It sounds like he is one step closer to his release, I hope so anyway. Losing his property will be difficult for him, but not if it's for a very short time.
Thank u for the comments ... even though I have dealt with this for 6 yrs in oct it still amazes me the control u as a mother goes thru. It is true itís not just the inmate that goes thru things itís the family . Iím hoping he hears something at the end of the month as far as parole . He will a file review because he is a non violent offender but they will see the classes he has graduated in 18 months no write up so many positives but like someone said hope for the best expect the worse
Ky mother
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rameebirch For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-16-2019), patchouli (07-16-2019)