Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Health Care Facility (CHCF)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Health Care Facility (CHCF) Topics, Discussions and Information related to the California Health Care Facility

Old 11-13-2014, 08:37 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 25,573 Times in 13,152 Posts
Default California Health Care Facility INMATE FAMILY COUNCIL

Here is a thread to use for issue for the IFC for CHCF.
Not sure if the IFC is active or not, but here is one place to put concerns.
I do not have a contact but thought that we need a thread for these issues.

Please keep it as direct and precise as you can. Thanks in advance!

That's my dog's nose art

Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2014, 10:37 PM

Default Thank you

I'm not sure if the woman with IFC is here on PTO, but I will send her the information on how to get here and check it out, see if she wants to post here and let us know what is going on. If she doesn't have the time, I can have her send me the minutes of the meetings and share them on here with people.

If you would like to contact her directly for anything, send me a private message and I will give you her email address (she has given me permission to do so, but I don't want to just put it public)

Hope to get questions/complaints and suggestions from those of you who have issues with some things at CHCF
The Following User Says Thank You to Karren Ann For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (11-14-2014)
Old 05-13-2016, 05:41 PM

This facility is just ridiculous. Know one answers their phones. You have to leave a message for any questions you have and they say they will call you back and know one does. Its bullshit. I called to see if i could talk to someone about my fiance well being had to give him bad news yesterday and i want someone to check on him make sure hes ok but the message i got said they get back to me within 5 business days. Good lord anything can happen by then unbelieveable this place. I call left message for contact visit and no one calls me back so i call visiting back they give me a contact visit for sunday but vpass says for sny may 14 is contact visit and may 15 is non contact. So now what if i go on sunday and i get behind glass im gonna b pist cause i could of went saturday but you can be a walk in for sny contact visit. So what do i do now. Very frustrated way this prison system works
Old 06-20-2016, 09:05 PM

I'm not sure if this is were I get the info. I need I am new to this whole situation. My husband was just sentenced to 7yrs 8 months. During the time of going back and forth to court he had a severe stroke. The stroke has left him handicapped, he has to wear diapers, is in a wheel chair, he is almost blind, and is also diabetic. He can't see to write, in county he couldn't even see to push the button that made the phone work for a visit. He fell 3 times in shower and 2 times out of bed. What do I need to do to make sure he is getting the proper care? Also is there a thing called Medical Parole? I just need to know who to contact and where to start. Any help in this matter would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you Karen
Old 06-27-2016, 12:29 AM

Hi my finace just got transferred to CHCF and I am an approved visitor from the last prison he was in which was in Corcoran so I want to know how long before I can start visiting my baby again please help me.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:34 PM

Default visiting

I agree with all the above comments. I was told that from this facility, they require their own medical release form to be signed. It's very hard to get any responses or answers to questions from CHCF