Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Health Care Facility (CHCF)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Health Care Facility (CHCF) Topics, Discussions and Information related to the California Health Care Facility

Old 06-24-2016, 11:08 PM

Unhappy Why hasn't my finace called me from CHCF

My fiance just got transferred to CHCF and he hasn't called me yet. How can I get in touch with somebody to see how he doing? Please help me
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2016, 01:44 AM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 14,208 Times in 5,438 Posts

When did he arrive? Some facilities have an orientation period of a week to two weeks before inmates are allowed phone and rec time.

I'm sure he's fine, try not to panic. It's very likely something outside of his control. In the meantime, write him a letter or seven to keep your mind occupied.
Old 06-25-2016, 02:41 AM

He was in Corcoran for 7 months but he kept getting in trouble he left Wed June 8 so they sent him to iron wood state for like 2 weeks then I call iron wood state yesterday they said to call back cause they couldn't find his housing, then I call this morning they say he isn't there he is in CHCF so I called and they said he's there but I need to inform him on our daughter because she just had open heart surgery.. And do I need to fill out a visiting form to see him if I did at Corcoran.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:59 AM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoskiiNDejj View Post
He was in Corcoran for 7 months but he kept getting in trouble he left Wed June 8 so they sent him to iron wood state for like 2 weeks then I call iron wood state yesterday they said to call back cause they couldn't find his housing, then I call this morning they say he isn't there he is in CHCF so I called and they said he's there but I need to inform him on our daughter because she just had open heart surgery.. And do I need to fill out a visiting form to see him if I did at Corcoran.
It may be too soon for him to be able to get on the phone if he's been there a short time. If he's being transferred this often, he may have some LOP restrictions happening as well.

Did you confirm his visiting status when you called? If he can't have visits (or can't have them yet) I'd hate to see you waste your time. Your approved application should follow you from Corcoran, but I would also check to see that it's up to date before you go.

The best thing you can do is write him a letter if you need to get news to him quickly. If he's able to call before he gets it, all the better. But at least you know he'll get it eventually.

I hope your daughter is recovering well. I'm sure you're feeling a lot of pressure right now. One day at a time, hun.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:10 PM

Yeah I think Ima just send him letters today but I don't think he knows I know where he at. But can I still send him writing paper and stamps still?
The Following User Says Thank You to RoskiiNDejj For This Useful Post:
miamac (06-25-2016)
Old 06-25-2016, 12:12 PM

And I believe it's up to date the last timr I seen him was March 03 so I think my form is still good but Ima call Monday morning to check it out. And thank you sooo much
miamac (06-25-2016)
Old 06-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoskiiNDejj View Post
Yeah I think Ima just send him letters today but I don't think he knows I know where he at. But can I still send him writing paper and stamps still?
I'm not familiar with their policies, hopefully someone can come along and clarify. If it were me, I'd probably just send a few sheets of paper and half a book of stamps. If he gets them, then you know. If not, you haven't lost too much money.

Hope you get in touch soon.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:29 PM

Okay thank you
miamac (06-25-2016)