Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 12:29 PM

Thanked 1,818 Times in 914 Posts
Default Check in and Chit Chat for Summer!

It is quickly becoming August and I would really like to know how everyone in the Wives and Girlfriends area are doing. So here's a place for us to talk about how our summer has been going, if we have any plans on visitation, any exciting news we would like to share, or vent!

I would like to introduce myself as well as I will be taking over assisting with moderation for this specific forum. It is nice to meet all of you and I really look forward to hearing more about how things are going! Lets Chit chat!

I am visiting my boyfriend at the end of August. Anyone else plan on making a visit anytime soon?
Old 07-29-2015, 06:08 PM
My ❤ is in Cali Moderator

Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 

Donation Award 

I just back from the most wonderful visit, and our next one will be our very first contact visit!!! So planning on September!

Other than that, family reunion at the end of the month and Texas in October.

Loved the weather in Cali over the weekend, came home to much colder temps but that will change by the weekend if the forecast is correct.

Congratulations on moderating this forum!
CDCr kicked him out of the SHU, YAY!!!
Old 07-29-2015, 06:45 PM

Pumpkin Hunt Winner 2014 

Donation Award 

I am planning a visit for Labor Day weekend. I cannot wait...counting down the days!
Old 07-30-2015, 04:07 AM

Staff Superstar Winner Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 

Donation Award 

Thanked 4,578 Times in 1,813 Posts

Just reminding that this chit chat thread is located on Wives & Girlfriends in Prison forum, For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

Que Fácil Es Amarte
Four years and I'm still wearing the smile you gave me

Check out our

Weekly Postcard Swap 2015

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunflow For This Useful Post:
Cutepixie (07-30-2015), patchouli (07-30-2015)
Old 08-09-2015, 07:07 AM

Went to Bedford hills correctional last week for our first 6 hour visit. It was great. She has been in county for 5 months prior where visits are only an hour over a glass partition. So it was great. Just watching her doing her little mannerisms that you almost forget about. It was a great reconnect.
The Following User Says Thank You to dave1995 For This Useful Post:
Cutepixie (08-09-2015)
Old 08-09-2015, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1995 View Post
Went to Bedford hills correctional last week for our first 6 hour visit. It was great. She has been in county for 5 months prior where visits are only an hour over a glass partition. So it was great. Just watching her doing her little mannerisms that you almost forget about. It was a great reconnect.
That is fantastic! I'm glad to hear it went so well.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:01 AM

Default Going to visit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutepixie View Post
It is quickly becoming August and I would really like to know how everyone in the Wives and Girlfriends area are doing. So here's a place for us to talk about how our summer has been going, if we have any plans on visitation, any exciting news we would like to share, or vent!

I would like to introduce myself as well as I will be taking over assisting with moderation for this specific forum. It is nice to meet all of you and I really look forward to hearing more about how things are going! Lets Chit chat!

I am visiting my boyfriend at the end of August. Anyone else plan on making a visit anytime soon?
CutePixie, I'm waiting on my request to be approved. I sent that just a couple weeks ago so once DOC approves me to visit, I'll see my friend at Lowell CI Annex (Florida) as soon as she puts a date to it. I'm looking forward to our very first face to face.
The Following User Says Thank You to AltheBiker For This Useful Post:
Cutepixie (08-25-2015)
Old 08-25-2015, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltheBiker View Post
CutePixie, I'm waiting on my request to be approved. I sent that just a couple weeks ago so once DOC approves me to visit, I'll see my friend at Lowell CI Annex (Florida) as soon as she puts a date to it. I'm looking forward to our very first face to face.
AltheBiker I'm so glad to hear that! You will have to let us know as soon as it gets approved. What an exciting moment!