Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:45 PM

Default Probation revocation, Mohave County?

Friend of mine was on probation from Mohave County, and was in California, when they picked up new felony cases. They were supposed to parole from prison in Cali this week but now there's a hold and they're going to be transported to Arizona. I checked the Mohave County Superior court website and found their case, and the last entries (which date to about the time they ended up in Cali CDCR) are:

PETITION TO REVOKE PROBATION
BENCH WARRANT ISSUED

They served about 9 months jail time (not prison) in AZ years ago on this case, which was for three counts (doesn't say if they're felony or misdemeanor): POSSESSION OF DANGEROUS DRUGS, TAKING IDENTITY OF ANOTHER, and ATTEMPTED - TRAFFICKING IN STOLEN PROPERTY.

Guess I'm just trying to get a feel for what's coming next. All this stuff was in their early 20s and now they're in their 30s and mature and turned isht around, so I'm hoping this will be something (comparatively) light like 90 days or 6 months in jail, and not prison time! :/ And then they can resume parole / whatever in Cali... (This is where their family etc. is; they were in Lake Havasu on vacation when all this stuff happened.)

Thanks all for any insight anyone can share!
Sponsored Links