Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:37 AM

My husband just got to okc yesterday, and he said all the co's there are talking about the change, and they are saying that they're changing it to a Medium Medical facility.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Expanded Damage
Donation Award 

for the ones who havent been moved yet... The COs are getting together today to talk about wheather or not they are getting visitations this weekend and off lockdown. Atleast thats what my guy told me his counselor said this morning...

Old 03-26-2008, 02:21 PM

Default Lockdown

I heard the same from my hubby today, that they will know for sure tom. if they have visits this weekend. Also that they may come out of lockdown tom. Hope its true ready to see my man. Miss him so much.

Rosa
Old 03-27-2008, 08:25 AM
-----------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 5,912 Times in 2,104 Posts

Major Changes Coming To Federal Prison In Beaumont.
KFDM-TV News - Beaumont,Texas,USA
Officials with the union that represents federal correctional officers say since the prison opened in 1997 there have been numerous violent attacks on ...
Old 03-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Expanded Damage
Donation Award 

VISITATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!

Rite about now is when i start stressing, Ive never driven that direction much less alone BUT CANT TAKE THE CHANCE OF NOT GOING CUZ I CANT FIND SOMEONE TO GO WITH ME AND THEN HE GETS MOVED FURTHER AWAY...
This will be our first visitation since he got sentenced IM SO NERVOUSE...
please any advise regarding the road, i would be driving from austin

Old 03-28-2008, 12:33 PM

Default Visit

Hey C-Blue I am headed out that way also, I am driving from Dallas and I am also driving alone. If you do hopefully we will meet, thanks for the updates. I will be leaving like at 1am my drive is about 5 hrs. I am use to it I use to drive to Oakdale, LA and Memphis, Ten. Becarefull my 1st time too so don't know the roads.

Rosa finally going to see him since Christmas.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:40 PM
waiting on my love

Hi all, Even tho my hubby isnt in Federal prison yet, His lawyer did tell him yesterday that BOP Beaumont was closing down for good. I informed him that the prison itself wasnt shutting down. They were just moving inmates that werent Medium. (Hope I got that right lol)

Old 03-30-2008, 11:27 AM

Boo and Blue I hope your visits went well! guess what! Kevin didnt call today for my birthday... guess why?!! Atwater is on LOCKDOWN!!! We are never going to get away from this crap!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:15 AM

Default I am sorry, But Happy Birthday

Our visits went great in our case about seeing our loved ones, but the visit sucks, there is no food and when it does come all the visitors run like cows and try to run you over and 3/4 of your visit you stand trying to get something to eat and heating it up. I met Blue up there she is wonderful we helped each other out on Sunday by standing in line for each other. That cut being with our hubbies in 1/2 more than sat. Blue stayed till Monday. Let ever one know it was still great we got to finally see them. My husband said they have moved aprox. 800 inmates and so far since about wed. they have not packed anyone up. Maybe that is it for now maybe not because all High levels should be moved by May.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Rosa
Old 03-31-2008, 08:37 AM

Hey Boo! I know there are some seriously selfish people down in that visitation room. But there are also some really nice people. I am glad you and Blue were able to help each other out! PrsnMom and I would have been lost without each others help that first weekend after the last lockdown! I am glad for you guys that your husbands are still there! Maybe you will get to see them again next weekend. I am missing Kevin really bad since they are on lockdown in Atwater and I can't talk to him and now our letters take so much longer to get to one another!
I hope everyone at Beaumont is ok and please keep in touch!
Loving all of you!
Cathy
Old 03-31-2008, 06:21 PM

C Blue and Boo2007,
I am so glad you were able to see your loved ones. C2watersh2o and I know all about the waiting in the lines and the vending machines running out but it is all worth getting to see your loved one. I hope your loved ones are shipped somewhere close. My son is still at Beaumont and no word on where he is going for sure. I am pretty sure if he wasn't one that left on the bus, he will be going soon. C2watersh2o and all of you have been a trememdous amount of support and I appreciate all of you. Hang in there and keep your head up!!
Glenda
Old 04-02-2008, 06:26 AM
spiritnsoul

My son is in beaumont low.. and i havent heard from him in awhile. Is there anybody here whose family is in beaumont low and whom they have heard from in the past two days?? What is going on there? and what is a LOCKDOWN? Forgive my ignorance. Would appreaciate any information .
Old 04-02-2008, 07:58 AM
spiritnsoul

Default also from austin, headed to beaumont.

Hi,

My sons young wife is also from austin and wants to visit this weekend. Shes never been to beaumont and like you has not seen him since his sentencing.. maybe you could get acquainted . Please let me know if you think this is a good idea.

SpiritnSoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_BLUE
VISITATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!

Rite about now is when i start stressing, Ive never driven that direction much less alone BUT CANT TAKE THE CHANCE OF NOT GOING CUZ I CANT FIND SOMEONE TO GO WITH ME AND THEN HE GETS MOVED FURTHER AWAY...
This will be our first visitation since he got sentenced IM SO NERVOUSE...
please any advise regarding the road, i would be driving from austin
Old 04-02-2008, 11:26 AM

Default Visitation

Dear SpiritnSoul

My husband is in the USP, and also in same location is the Low and Med facilities, its best that you call because when one location is locked down the others may not. USP was on lock down for quite some time but I got to visit this past weekend and looks like eveything is back to normal. So its best she call the facility to make sure eveything is ok. Good luck.

Rosa
Old 04-04-2008, 10:34 AM

Default Moving on

I just wanted to let you all know that you all have been a great bunch to communicate with, and I hope my son's new place has just as nice people as you all have been. My son has been relocated to McCreary USP. I hope everyone will stay in touch, and I wish you all luck. Always keep your chin up and know there is others out there in the same boat as we are!! Good luck!!
Glenda
Old 04-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Expanded Damage
Donation Award 

Ok, so Im finally back in here posting, its been a long week of work and still with the excitement of last weekends visit. It was a goood visit, I really didnt think we were going to be able to sit that close and hold eachother. Asides from the chaotic lines it was still all worth it! I must say thanx too Boo I wasnt as lost, it really helps when you have someone else that knows the roll. Im very glad I hooked up with her in here, she is very nice! Also thanks to C2waters for answering my call/questions... this thread has overall helped me stay informed , thank you guys hope your loved ones stay close...
Trae is still In Beaumont and I hope to see him again soon...

Old 04-11-2008, 06:47 PM

They've moved a bunch of guys from USP-Beaumont to USP-Tucson. It's my understanding that they're moving the "unruly" ones. I heard one of the COs say that USP-Tucson is the "toilet"; all the other USPs are flushing their troublemakers to Tucson. Tucson isn't even close to capacity so they'll probably continue this.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Day Tripper

My boyfriend is at USP Beaumont and they haven't moved him yet?
I don't know if they're moving him. They haven't told him anything yet though.

I hate this waiting game.

With our love we could save the world, if they only knew.