Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison & Criminal Justice News & Events + 3 Strikes
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison & Criminal Justice News & Events + 3 Strikes Do you have news relating to California's Prison or Ciminal Justice System and related efforts? Post them here! Also discuss 3 Strike laws.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:17 AM
Jesus loves them

Unhappy Garza fire visible from Avenal

I spoke to my son last night and he said there is a fire in the area, that he can now see. He said that they be safe because they are in concrete buildings, but I wanted to see info on it, so I looked it up. It was hard to find info yesterday, but today, news at 8pm said that it had burned 12,000 acres and was only 7% contained. I can't find any areal maps to show how close to the prison it actually is. If anyone knows anything, please post. Here is the website that has the updates, but no areal map shots yet. (sorry, it wouldn't let me post the website, but go to the Calfire site at fire dot ca dot gov and search for the Garza fire.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2017, 06:11 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,804 Times in 13,434 Posts

Here is a clickable link:

Garza Fire
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
welovejehovah (07-15-2017)