Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Community Corrections Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Community Corrections Facilities Topics, Discussions and Information relating to CCF & MCCF in the State of California.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-09-2016, 10:51 AM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default 2017 California City Correctional Visiting Schedule

This was just released and thought I would share.


Below are the dates each inmate will be available for visiting.
The following is the 2017 calendar as follows:
01/01/2017 will be open to ALL inmates, only for THIS day.

(00-24)
  • Jan: 7, 22
  • Feb: 4,19
  • Mar:4, 19
  • Apr: 1, 16, 29
  • May: 14, 27
  • Jun: 11, 24
  • Jul: 9,12
  • Aug: 6, 19
  • Sep: 3, 16
  • Oct: 1, 14, 29
  • Nov: 11, 26
  • Dec: 9, 24

(25-49)
  • Jan: 8, 21
  • Feb: 5, 18
  • Mar: 5, 18
  • Apr: 2, 15, 30
  • May: 13, 28
  • Jun: 10, 25
  • Jul: 8, 23
  • Aug: 5, 20
  • Sept: 2, 17, 30
  • Oct: 15, 28
  • Nov: 12, 25
  • Dec: 10, 23
.

(50-74)
  • Jan: 14, 29
  • Feb: 11, 26
  • Mar: 11, 26
  • Apr: 8, 23
  • May: 6, 21
  • Jun: 3, 18
  • Jul: 1, 16, 29
  • Aug: 13, 26
  • Sep: 10, 23
  • Oct: 8, 21
  • Nov: 5, 18
  • Dec: 3, 16, 31

(75-99)
  • Jan: 15, 28
  • Feb: 12, 25
  • Mar: 12, 25
  • Apr: 9, 22
  • May: 7, 20
  • Jun: 4, 17
  • Jul: 2, 15, 30
  • Aug: 12, 27
  • Sep: 9, 24
  • Oct: 7, 22
  • Nov: 4, 19
  • Dec: 2, 17, 30


If you meet the standards of California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 15 section 3176.1 (A) excess distance and time (250 miles and the 31st day since last visit, six months since last visit (to date), or first time visiting the inmate, you will be granted two consecutive days of visiting (Saturday and Sunday). One of the days (Saturday or Sunday) must be that inmates visiting day. **CAC Visiting is open to

ALL inmates only on 12/25/2016. VPASS appointments will be accepted no later then noon the Friday before your scheduled appointment. Appointments scheduled the day of on a weekend will be processed as a walk-in.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2003Until4EVER For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (12-12-2016), xxocecy (12-21-2016)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 12-20-2016, 06:52 PM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default

When I was visiting this weekend they forgot to stamp my pass for an all day visit and once I got in the people sitting up front threatened to end my visit if they run out of room. I come from over 250 miles and it was over 31 days since my last visit, which they knew. So ladies make sure you get that stamp before leaving the processing room, because a CO tried to say the rules have been changed to 90 days (which was a lie by the way). I started quoting title 15 and they backed off, but another lady who didn't stand up for herself wasn't so lucky!!! I just want to warn everyone about this
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2003Until4EVER For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (12-21-2016)
  #3  
Old 12-21-2016, 03:02 AM
Sarianna's Avatar
Sarianna Sarianna is offline
Je ne regrette rien
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Swinging from the chandelier
Posts: 1,402
Thanks: 5,866
Thanked 1,504 Times in 754 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003Until4EVER View Post
When I was visiting this weekend they forgot to stamp my pass for an all day visit and once I got in the people sitting up front threatened to end my visit if they run out of room. I come from over 250 miles and it was over 31 days since my last visit, which they knew. So ladies make sure you get that stamp before leaving the processing room, because a CO tried to say the rules have been changed to 90 days (which was a lie by the way). I started quoting title 15 and they backed off, but another lady who didn't stand up for herself wasn't so lucky!!! I just want to warn everyone about this
Thanks for sharing this information - and good for you for standing up for yourself
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-21-2016, 06:45 AM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default

I called Sacramento and filed a complaint. I will absolutely not let CO abuse their so called power and lie about title 15. Our husbands cannot stand up for themselves with out recourse unfortunately so they think they can get away with anything. It's sad
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-26-2017, 06:15 PM
happylagirl happylagirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California United Stated
Posts: 35
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003Until4EVER View Post
I called Sacramento and filed a complaint. I will absolutely not let CO abuse their so called power and lie about title 15. Our husbands cannot stand up for themselves with out recourse unfortunately so they think they can get away with anything. It's sad


Does anyone know what address I need to send my visiting form for California City? I called the visiting office doesn't answer.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-29-2017, 07:27 PM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happylagirl View Post
Does anyone know what address I need to send my visiting form for California City? I called the visiting office doesn't answer.
Send it to the regular address not PO box. attention visiting
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-17-2017, 01:01 PM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 117
Thanks: 91
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Do I just send the visiting form like if I'm sending my bf a letter or to the normal institution address?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-20-2017, 04:09 PM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
Do I just send the visiting form like if I'm sending my bf a letter or to the normal institution address?
Call the facility and ask to be transferred to visiting to double check. They hardly pick up so you might have to call several times,
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-14-2017, 12:48 AM
spankysFiance spankysFiance is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Do you know if they accept the Mexican ID called matricula
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-15-2017, 06:50 PM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default

It sure but call the facility and ask for visiting.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-15-2017, 11:26 PM
The Rock The Rock is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: orange county, california
Posts: 13
Thanks: 8
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

does any body know if LO are allow to buy TVs at California City Correctional?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-16-2017, 12:12 AM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 117
Thanks: 91
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post
does any body know if LO are allow to buy TVs at California City Correctional?


I don't think so but not sure.. my bf said he just sees people with these ipods which I'm guessing they can only get the music devices
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xoxness For This Useful Post:
The Rock (07-16-2017)
  #13  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:45 PM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post
does any body know if LO are allow to buy TVs at California City Correctional?

No tvs at California city the cells don't have outlets
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 2003Until4EVER For This Useful Post:
The Rock (07-17-2017)
  #14  
Old 07-30-2017, 06:16 PM
happylagirl happylagirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California United Stated
Posts: 35
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I just found out I was approved for visitation and I'm so excited to finally see my brother. I've signed up for VPASS but unfortunately there are no available slots on the schedule. The visiting office informed me I can show up without an appointment so that's what I'm planning for.

Any recommendations/ suggestions on my first visit? I'm nervous since I know it will be different from County visitation.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-30-2017, 06:17 PM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 117
Thanks: 91
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happylagirl View Post
I just found out I was approved for visitation and I'm so excited to finally see my brother. I've signed up for VPASS but unfortunately there are no available slots on the schedule. The visiting office informed me I can show up without an appointment so that's what I'm planning for.

Any recommendations/ suggestions on my first visit? I'm nervous since I know it will be different from County visitation.


How long did it take to get approved? I'm still not approved sent my app June 19 facility received it July 11 and still waiting
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-30-2017, 06:26 PM
happylagirl happylagirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California United Stated
Posts: 35
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
How long did it take to get approved? I'm still not approved sent my app June 19 facility received it July 11 and still waiting


I sent mine May 30th so almost 2 months to get approved. I called the visiting office last Monday and was told I had been approved that day.

Hopefully you'll here something soon. I definitely understand your frustration.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-30-2017, 06:29 PM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 117
Thanks: 91
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happylagirl View Post
I sent mine May 30th so almost 2 months to get approved. I called the visiting office last Monday and was told I had been approved that day.

Hopefully you'll here something soon. I definitely understand your frustration.


I'm going to call tomorrow and see what they tell me Because I'm almost hitting the two month mark too so frustrating but yay enjoy your visit!! Are you close to him? I'm two hours away from california city :/
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-30-2017, 07:05 PM
happylagirl happylagirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California United Stated
Posts: 35
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
I'm going to call tomorrow and see what they tell me Because I'm almost hitting the two month mark too so frustrating but yay enjoy your visit!! Are you close to him? I'm two hours away from california city :/


Thank you! I'm also two hours away
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to happylagirl For This Useful Post:
xoxness (07-30-2017)
  #19  
Old 07-31-2017, 12:41 PM
2003Until4EVER 2003Until4EVER is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 277
Thanks: 69
Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts
Default

They are very strict with how tight things are on the butt and fully enforce no bottoms that have spandex in them, this includes pants that are stretchy. The visiting room gets very cold so bring a jacket. All the appointments get taken the same hour they are posted so unless ur online at 7 am Monday morning two weeks prior you will not get a slot

No blue no orange only two necklaces no hoop earrings .. that's all I can think about right now
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-31-2017, 01:36 PM
Pattynh Pattynh is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA USA
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happylagirl View Post
I just found out I was approved for visitation and I'm so excited to finally see my brother. I've signed up for VPASS but unfortunately there are no available slots on the schedule. The visiting office informed me I can show up without an appointment so that's what I'm planning for.

Any recommendations/ suggestions on my first visit? I'm nervous since I know it will be different from County visitation.
You can show up without appointment I did yesterday. The visits are over at 2:45. Make sure you check when you can visit. They won't let you visit if it's not his weekend. I showed up after 10am the process was very quick. They did take long to call him about 40min. They were full so the visit was outside extremely hot. Take money quarters and dollar bills in a clear small bag. I normally take $50 I'm not sure what's the limit. Make sure your clothing isn't super tight yesterday they made a girl change her top was short. No underwire bra . If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'm glad you were approved. 😊

No jogging shorts
No hip huggers
No cut-off shorts
No shorts shorter than mid-thigh
No skirts or dress shorter than mid-thigh when seated
No skirt or dress with slits which extend beyond mid-thigh when seated
No sheer or see-through clothing
No under-wire bras
Top of clothing shall be no lower than undergarments in front or back
No bare midriffs
No strapless tops
No tube tops
No tank tops
No halter tops
No body suits
No swim suits
No Spandex
No military clothing
Shoes shall be worn at all times
No shower shoes
No slippers
No hats
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-31-2017, 01:58 PM
happylagirl happylagirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California United Stated
Posts: 35
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003Until4EVER View Post
They are very strict with how tight things are on the butt and fully enforce no bottoms that have spandex in them, this includes pants that are stretchy. The visiting room gets very cold so bring a jacket. All the appointments get taken the same hour they are posted so unless ur online at 7 am Monday morning two weeks prior you will not get a slot

No blue no orange only two necklaces no hoop earrings .. that's all I can think about right now

Okay thank you for the heads up. I was planning on scheduling my next appointment but I see it's booked again. ☹️
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-31-2017, 02:00 PM
happylagirl happylagirl is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: California United Stated
Posts: 35
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattynh View Post
You can show up without appointment I did yesterday. The visits are over at 2:45. Make sure you check when you can visit. They won't let you visit if it's not his weekend. I showed up after 10am the process was very quick. They did take long to call him about 40min. They were full so the visit was outside extremely hot. Take money quarters and dollar bills in a clear small bag. I normally take $50 I'm not sure what's the limit. Make sure your clothing isn't super tight yesterday they made a girl change her top was short. No underwire bra . If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'm glad you were approved.



No jogging shorts

No hip huggers

No cut-off shorts

No shorts shorter than mid-thigh

No skirts or dress shorter than mid-thigh when seated

No skirt or dress with slits which extend beyond mid-thigh when seated

No sheer or see-through clothing

No under-wire bras

Top of clothing shall be no lower than undergarments in front or back

No bare midriffs

No strapless tops

No tube tops

No tank tops

No halter tops

No body suits

No swim suits

No Spandex

No military clothing

Shoes shall be worn at all times

No shower shoes

No slippers

No hats


Thank you so much for the information. My brother is pretty excited to see us. We haven't seen him since March so we're long over due. He also reminded me to take money so we can feed him during our visit
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-31-2017, 02:04 PM
Pattynh Pattynh is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA USA
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happylagirl View Post
Okay thank you for the heads up. I was planning on scheduling my next appointment but I see it's booked again. ☹️
Yes but you can still visit as walk in. I totally forgot this morning and the apportionments were gone by 10am for the appt. In 2 weeks. The dates become available at 7am and they seem to get booked right away. I've only been able to go once with a appointment.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-31-2017, 02:45 PM
Pattynh Pattynh is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA USA
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by happylagirl View Post
Thank you so much for the information. My brother is pretty excited to see us. We haven't seen him since March so we're long over due. He also reminded me to take money so we can feed him during our visit
Oh nice I bet he is. All the hassle at the end of the day is all worth it just to see our loved ones with a smile. The food prices range from $4 to $5.50 drinks about $1.50-$2.00 everything is from a vending machine they have microwaves to warm up your food.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-31-2017, 04:47 PM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 117
Thanks: 91
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattynh View Post
You can show up without appointment I did yesterday. The visits are over at 2:45. Make sure you check when you can visit. They won't let you visit if it's not his weekend. I showed up after 10am the process was very quick. They did take long to call him about 40min. They were full so the visit was outside extremely hot. Take money quarters and dollar bills in a clear small bag. I normally take $50 I'm not sure what's the limit. Make sure your clothing isn't super tight yesterday they made a girl change her top was short. No underwire bra . If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'm glad you were approved.



No jogging shorts

No hip huggers

No cut-off shorts

No shorts shorter than mid-thigh

No skirts or dress shorter than mid-thigh when seated

No skirt or dress with slits which extend beyond mid-thigh when seated

No sheer or see-through clothing

No under-wire bras

Top of clothing shall be no lower than undergarments in front or back

No bare midriffs

No strapless tops

No tube tops

No tank tops

No halter tops

No body suits

No swim suits

No Spandex

No military clothing

Shoes shall be worn at all times

No shower shoes

No slippers

No hats


How long are the visits? and How are they like? Contact?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 California City Visiting Schedule 2003Until4EVER California Community Corrections Facilities 1 12-11-2015 11:30 AM
New California City Visiting Schedule beginning September 5, 2015 Dee186 California Community Corrections Facilities 31 12-02-2015 11:17 AM
Queensboro correctional visiting schedule epsalas11 NEW YORK CITY HUB - NY DOC 0 08-15-2009 05:30 PM
does anyone go to california city correctional? CerrratosWife California Prison Visitation - General Q&A 2 11-11-2007 03:57 AM
Bergin Correctional Institution Visiting Schedule? iverske9 Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 14 03-22-2006 10:11 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:56 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics