Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 1 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 1 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities: Apalachee-E CI, Apalachee-W CI, Bay CF, Blackwater River CF, Calhoun CI, Century CI, Franklin CI, Gadsden CF, Gadsden Re-Entry Center, Graceville CF, Gulf CI, Gulf CI-Annex, Holmes CI Jackson CI Jefferson CI Liberty CI NWFRC NWFRC Annex Okaloosa CI Quincy Annex Santa Rosa CI Santa Rosa Annex Wakulla CI Wakulla CI Annex Walton CI

Old 09-17-2017, 01:26 PM

Default Anyone know why Northwest Florida Reception (NWFRC) Annex is on lockdown?

Does anyone know why Florida NWFRC Annex is on lockdown? I know visitation was cancelled again this weekend but now they are not able to call out either. Any info out there?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2017, 04:19 PM

Thanked 3,684 Times in 1,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtoole View Post
Does anyone know why Florida NWFRC Annex is on lockdown? I know visitation was cancelled again this weekend but now they are not able to call out either. Any info out there?
I don't know but you can call and ask!!
Old 09-17-2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtoole View Post
I was told shots of tear gas fired at an inmate who did not want to return to his dorm. Afterwards entire prison on lockdown. Able to go to chow, but that's all, otherwise it's sit on the bunk all day.