Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:51 AM

Default Intro-from CA to Mississippi

Hi ladies my husband just got to Mississippi Ineed to get schooled on thos facility how visiting works how to set up my phone for me to receive his calls this is new to us I would appreciate the help. Thanks ladies
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2014, 09:14 AM

Hello ladies.

My husband was just transferred here. He's originally from California and this process has been really hard. Is anyone active on here still have a loved one from CA at TCCF?
Old 05-27-2014, 06:57 PM

Mine should be heading that way In the morning from Florence Az
Old 06-05-2014, 11:32 AM

I am so angry about this transfer and has been really hard to process. Gov brown won another term smdh so a mass of inmates are getting transfered to this facility which i only heard bad things about it...My husband is on the list of 250 inmates to get transf. i am sick to my stomach i really hope someone reads this post whose loved one is currently in TCCF to shed some light on the conditons for the inmate. what they are able to have. I pray my husband can transpak all his personal items tv cd player hot pot etc. Do they get x-box out there? What Gov brown is doing is so wrong. Seperating the families from our loved ones. What help does that do? Just to make his numbers look good. What evers I have to focus on making this transition as smooth as possible for him and our 4 kids as well as myself. I pray to god there is good things to hear about this facility please respond so that i can mentally prepare myself because i am going crazy about this but not letting my husband know how this is effecting me. I gotta start saving $$$ so that i can visit him in TCCF... I have only a couple of more visits at ironwood with my love and i am savoring every minute of them. I see that there is a handful of ladies on here from Los Angeles Southern Ca...Since we are all experiancing the same situation it would be nice to share what we know relay information. sorry for the typos i am just so emotional and typing away in between patients.... lets see who replies....

Last edited by yolixrufo; 06-05-2014 at 11:46 AM..
Old 06-05-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolixrufo View Post
I am so angry about this transfer and has been really hard to process. Gov brown won another term smdh so a mass of inmates are getting transfered to this facility which i only heard bad things about it...My husband is on the list of 250 inmates to get transf. i am sick to my stomach i really hope someone reads this post whose loved one is currently in TCCF to shed some light on the conditons for the inmate. what they are able to have. I pray my husband can transpak all his personal items tv cd player hot pot etc. Do they get x-box out there? What Gov brown is doing is so wrong. Seperating the families from our loved ones. What help does that do? Just to make his numbers look good. What evers I have to focus on making this transition as smooth as possible for him and our 4 kids as well as myself. I pray to god there is good things to hear about this facility please respond so that i can mentally prepare myself because i am going crazy about this but not letting my husband know how this is effecting me. I gotta start saving $$$ so that i can visit him in TCCF... I have only a couple of more visits at ironwood with my love and i am savoring every minute of them. I see that there is a handful of ladies on here from Los Angeles Southern Ca...Since we are all experiancing the same situation it would be nice to share what we know relay information. sorry for the typos i am just so emotional and typing away in between patients.... lets see who replies....
My husband has been at TCCF since May 24th. For now, I have only been able to communicate with him through letters because he isn't allowed phone calls yet. He said that orientation is taking about 10-14 days, so he was hoping to call today, but no luck He said that he got his property right off the bus, but I'm not sure if they withheld anything. I'll be sure to ask him. I don't have much information yet, but I'll be sure to update when I hear from him. He did say that the bus ride to TCCF was absolutely horrific. It's so ridiculous what they are putting our loved one's through.

Prior to him leaving I tried contacting EVERYONE to evidence our hardship, but no one cared and no one listened. So now we are just taking it one day at a time. It really does suck, but unfortunately this is our reality for now so I'm trying to find ways to deal with it (even though it's super hard). There are some thread on here that help with visiting/travel accomodations. But no one is really active on this thread. But yea, I'll update when I find out more info. Praying for all!
Old 06-07-2014, 11:49 PM

My boyfriend has been at TCCF for about a year and a half now. If either of you ladies would like to PM me, feel free to and I will give you as much info as I can.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:38 AM

My fiance is at TCCF. I just came back from a visit with him for thanksgiving. Not sure if any of you ladies still have questions about visits or are looking for someone to visit with but I have plans for the end of March, beginning of June, Sept, and again for thanksgiving. Plz feel free to pm me, I dnt see a lot of activity from woman with men there.
Old 02-16-2015, 11:28 PM

My son was transferred to TCCF last year. He has about 3 1/2 years to go. Anyone have a loved one that was transferred back to Cali and how long prior to release? Good luck to all you ladies hanging in there for your guys. It is tough to be sure. My son was not that lucky.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom4ever View Post
My son was transferred to TCCF last year. He has about 3 1/2 years to go. Anyone have a loved one that was transferred back to Cali and how long prior to release? Good luck to all you ladies hanging in there for your guys. It is tough to be sure. My son was not that lucky.
I hear that they are brought back to California 4 months prior to release.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dee186 For This Useful Post:
mom4ever (04-06-2015)
Old 05-05-2015, 05:46 PM

Hello iam new here my husband was just transferred to mississippi is there any information? can you go anytime to visit if you're already approved from california? is global tel still the phone service they use? Do u still use jpay to send them money? any information would be appreciate ..THANKS
Old 06-09-2015, 12:01 PM

Question

Like alot of you ladies Im new from California,and I was wondering how Tallahatchie compares to Northfork. It sounds about the same. Hopefully better..
Old 06-11-2015, 06:03 AM

Default Info on tccf

Hello im just trying t recieve as much info as possible on tccf my man has been trsnfeered there and has only called once. Also i recieved a letter and responded back but still havent heard anything
Old 07-05-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDoT27 View Post
Hello im just trying t recieve as much info as possible on tccf my man has been trsnfeered there and has only called once. Also i recieved a letter and responded back but still havent heard anything
What are you trying to know?
Old 02-20-2016, 08:07 PM

Hello my fiancé got to tccf about 2 weeks ago I needed some info as far as getting married do I need to get the paperwork or my fiancé?
Old 02-20-2016, 08:15 PM

Your fiance will have to get the paperwork and send it to you then you guys can go from there Goodluck
Old 02-20-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDoT27 View Post
Your fiance will have to get the paperwork and send it to you then you guys can go from there Goodluck
Okay thank you they keep telling him that I need to get it and vice versa by any chance do you know who he needs to speak with?
Old 02-26-2016, 12:47 PM

My BF has a little tv and xbox. I am hoping to visit him in April. Any other ladies heading there in April?
Old 03-08-2016, 08:29 PM

Hi my husband will be self surrending to CI Adams county correctional facility in Mississippi. Do u know anything about this facility? R they able to have mp3 players,radios emails. Any info would b greatly appreciated
Old 07-16-2016, 09:51 PM

Default info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveuthismuch View Post
My boyfriend has been at TCCF for about a year and a half now. If either of you ladies would like to PM me, feel free to and I will give you as much info as I can.
Hello,

I'm really new to this site thought maybe you could answer this quick question.
So I'm trying to send my husband some books from amazon but the site wont accept the address for whatever reason. Do you know if their is a special address we have to send books too??

I'm using the 415 U.S Highway 49 North
Old 09-25-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggemsluvzrey View Post
My fiance is at TCCF. I just came back from a visit with him for thanksgiving. Not sure if any of you ladies still have questions about visits or are looking for someone to visit with but I have plans for the end of March, beginning of June, Sept, and again for thanksgiving. Plz feel free to pm me, I dnt see a lot of activity from woman with men there.
hi.... just wondering if ur still planning on visiting? Id be happy to split cost. Please let me know!