Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Kentucky should be posted here.

Old 09-25-2017, 12:49 AM

Default Friend I lost touch w/ is on parole in Ky. PO no help. How do I find him?

afriend of mine is on parole in Kentucky I had lost contact left message with hisparoleofficer said he would give himthemessage then ifound out they cant contact any body and this is wrong as ilost contact with him 9 years ago can somebody please helpmeon this situation thank u and god bless u all
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2017, 09:02 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,979 Times in 13,509 Posts

His parole officer is under no obligation to even talk to you, much less pass a message. I'm not trying to be short with you or a smart a$$, really....many PO's won't even speak with a spouse or loved one of a parolee. I've called My Mr's PO 2 times in the last 3 -4 years. It was important, or I would not have called at all. Voicemail both times and he never called me back.

Other than staking out the PO's office everyday for a month, perhaps try writing your friend a short letter: address it to your friend c/o the Parole Office. I would think they would have to hold it for him or send it back "return to sender."

Good Luck finding your friend!! Welcome to PTO
Old 09-25-2017, 08:58 PM

I wished i could write to him i dont have his address orphone number i amthinking of calling to halfway houses and see if hes there and his paroleofficer said he would give him a message nbut i dought he even did that
but thank u as if i contact himthrough his paroleofficer i dought he wouldnt get that euther