Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > VIRGINIA > Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Virginia that do not fit into any other Virginia sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-25-2017, 01:38 PM
By his side no matter

Default How long does it take for an Inmate to go to his Home Prison?

How long does it take for an inmate to be taken in department of Corrections upon his final sentencing?? We heard at first 60 days, but we are going on 90 and still NOTHING he is still at regional with no news of anything? Is there something I can do to find out?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2017, 05:31 PM

Maybe contact his attorney?
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDeeKay For This Useful Post:
Eddie's Wife865 (09-26-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 04:27 PM
By his side no matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDeeKay View Post
Maybe contact his attorney?
Looks like im going to have to. I just hope he doesnt charge ANOTHER 1000.00 just to answer a question
Old 09-26-2017, 06:23 PM

My boyfriend was in jail for 9 months before finally getting transferred. When I contacted DOC, they told me they didn't have all his paperwork. When I contacted the court, they said all the paperwork is on a system the DOC has access to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rigora For This Useful Post:
Eddie's Wife865 (09-27-2017)
Old 09-27-2017, 07:41 AM
By his side no matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigora View Post
My boyfriend was in jail for 9 months before finally getting transferred. When I contacted DOC, they told me they didn't have all his paperwork. When I contacted the court, they said all the paperwork is on a system the DOC has access to.
Yeah I am finding out more and more daily how much crap they make up just to cover up they aren't doing their job. I know Regional FINALLY got his paper work from the final sentencing but still nothing and he was suppose to get court ordered work release (which DOC has to approve apparently) but still 90 days after final sentencing nothing or then he was sentenced in June moved to Regional end of June and still there but has made what they call Work Force, but due to him not being from there apparently he cant use money that he could get working on that work force toward his court cost or fines