Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 09-05-2018, 07:05 PM

Thumbs down Really hoping someone can help me? Not getting calls

I am just about beside myself right now. I have waited 56 long days to finally be approved for visitation & calls. I got a message from someone that my bf has been trying to call me but when he does it goes straight to VM...

I don't have any missed calls on my phone. I have already set up an account through ICSolutions and funded money to it. I dont know what else I need to do?? I have been waiting all this time to talk to him and now I finally am "allowed" and he cant even call me. So frustrating

I have Verizon if that makes a difference at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2018, 09:28 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 33,270 Times in 15,272 Posts

I wish I had an answer for you, but in Kentucky we don't have phone lists or use ICSolutions. But I sure can empathize with the frustration you're feeling and hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Someone from Arizona will be along an idea or two about what might be going on with your calls.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
BBQueen (09-06-2018)
Old 09-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,983 Times in 1,742 Posts

I've had that problem in the past but only on Cricket. I have Verizon now and don't have any problems. Make sure your phone isn't set up to ignore unknown numbers and make sure you haven't accidentally blocked the phone number as either one of those would send calls straight to VM.
BBQueen (09-06-2018), patchouli (09-06-2018)
Old 09-06-2018, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
I wish I had an answer for you, but in Kentucky we don't have phone lists or use ICSolutions. But I sure can empathize with the frustration you're feeling and hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Someone from Arizona will be along an idea or two about what might be going on with your calls.
Thank you for your response. Its at least somewhat comforting to know others can empathize with my situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridyrr.Likn View Post
I've had that problem in the past but only on Cricket. I have Verizon now and don't have any problems. Make sure your phone isn't set up to ignore unknown numbers and make sure you haven't accidentally blocked the phone number as either one of those would send calls straight to VM.
My phone isn't set up to ignore unknown numbers, at least now that I know of. I get spam calls from random area codes just fine ha... and I know for sure I haven't blocked the number. I don't even know what number it's coming from, only that the area code is 928.

I submitted a "ticket" with ICS solutions so hopefully, they can figure it out. Not feeling very optimistic at this point though. Thanks for responding.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:15 PM

Exclamation Problem solved

Well, I feel like a real idiot right now... I went ahead and checked my "blocked" messages in my voicemail folder and saw multiple calls from Yuma. I couldn't remember for the life of me WHEN I would have blocked that number...

...then I had a lightbulb moment and remembered that my X was in Yuma in a different unit back in 2014. I DID block the number...4 years ago. Obviously since it was so long ago I just didn't remember.

Here I was, getting all worked up over USER error. Not funny, but kinda funny when I think about it lol.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BBQueen For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (09-07-2018), jordan321 (09-07-2018), Sarianna (09-07-2018)
Old 09-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Heathen Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,983 Times in 1,742 Posts

Glad you got it figured out! Enjoy calls with your LO!
BBQueen (09-07-2018)