Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 08-09-2014, 04:58 AM

New user, not sure how to post threads. I am an independent cab driver @ Discount Cab. As I am a single parent trying to support my family, but also knowing how difficult it is to get to prisons to visit a loved one. I am offering my services as a driver that has been through a background check, drug testing and a clean driving record with a dependable cab with insurance. Cabs are expensive, if one was going to use a cab from Phoenix to Buckeye it would easily cost $60.00 one way. I will pick you up @ your home (Phoenix & surrounding areas) drive to Lewis prison and come back and pick you up and take you back home for $60.00. I need to support my family and loved ones need visits. I can do other areas, such as Perryville, Eyman, Florence and Eloy. These places will be higher as they are twice the distance. We can make something work, please message me if anyone is interested.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2014, 05:14 AM

Default Possible carpool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_28 View Post
I am looking for someone to carpool with; I typically visit every other weekend for both days 8-4pm. Iím not opposed to once a month. I do have a vehicle however those long trips have run it downL; Iím located in the Phoenix Area willing to travel. I donít have children and I donít smoke. I donít mind either one though, I would be willing to cover the gas for the entire trip, split rental car fees etc. if necessary. My only stipulation is that I would not share a room. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thank you
New user, not sure how to post threads. I am an independent cab driver @ Discount Cab. As I am a single parent trying to support my family, but also knowing how difficult it is to get to prisons to visit a loved one. I am offering my services as a driver that has been through a background check, drug testing and a clean driving record with a dependable cab with insurance. Cabs are expensive, if one was going to use a cab from Phoenix to Buckeye it would easily cost $60.00 one way. I will pick you up @ your home (Phoenix & surrounding areas) drive to Lewis prison and come back and pick you up and take you back home for $60.00. I need to support my family and loved ones need visits. I can do other areas, such as Perryville, Eyman, Florence and Eloy. These places will be higher as they are twice the distance. We can make something work, please message me if anyone is interested.
This is what I have posted in a few groups, Kingman is pretty far. Not sure if you would be interested in possibly working something out if we can come to an agreement.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:44 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 33,280 Times in 15,278 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 08-09-2014, 05:47 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 08-09-2014, 05:48 AM
PTO Administrator

Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 08-09-2014, 05:49 AM
PTO Administrator

Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
rencyreg (10-22-2014)
Old 08-10-2014, 02:34 AM

Anyone goin to winslow .... lookn to carpool ... plz let me knw....... thanks
Old 08-20-2014, 09:01 AM

Hello will be in AZ going to the prison on Sat and Sun 30th and 31st August. Let me know if anyone wants a ride. Will be staying off N Black Canyon highway.

Just require help with gas $$$
Old 10-14-2014, 12:09 PM
~Ughs Wifey~

My names Brittany. Due to medical problems I cannot physically make the whole drive to yuma myself. My car broke down so that doesnt help either. I have 2 kids but Saturday my son is with his dad. So sat visits itd be me and my daughter (7mo) and sunday all 3. I can split gas and I can drive one way if ud like. I smoke but not normally with my kids in the car. I live in mesa. Need ride to Yuma, my hubbys in Dakota Unit.

Thanks in advance
Old 10-15-2014, 12:12 AM

My names Alicia im 21 I live in phx but just got approved for visits to see my man and will be going every weekend plan to go from 8-12 on Saturdays or whatever works for you! I have family there so I stay with them during the weekend but if you want to make it a go there and visit and come back that's fine with me too!
Old 10-15-2014, 01:55 AM
~Ughs Wifey~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer931 View Post
My names Alicia im 21 I live in phx but just got approved for visits to see my man and will be going every weekend plan to go from 8-12 on Saturdays or whatever works for you! I have family there so I stay with them during the weekend but if you want to make it a go there and visit and come back that's fine with me too!
What would you want for gas $??
Old 10-17-2014, 10:40 PM

Default Wanna go visit next wk 10/24

Would like to go but live in West Covina (Removed per policy; Please contact member vis pm system)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryjgarcia View Post
I'm coming from ventura county, cali going to La Palma,Az please contact me if anybody wants to ride share. Yes I do smoke so whoever wants to go I hope you don't mind a few cigs here and there!!

Last edited by patchouli; 10-18-2014 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: removed phone number
Old 10-17-2014, 10:48 PM

Let me know
Old 10-21-2014, 12:15 PM

I usually go anyways so you wouldn't have to pay for gas its okay!
Old 10-21-2014, 10:41 PM

Hi everyone, I am in the Bay Area and would like to know if anyone is planing on going to La Palma anytime soon. Will split the expenses. Please let me know
Old 10-21-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam-clyde-4ever View Post
I live in Phoenix, and now have my own car. I will be going to La Palma for sny visits on april 4th - 6th. I will be getting a motel out in casa grande/eloy for the weekend. If anyone needs a ride, or wants to share the motel costs, pm me. I have room for 3 people in my car, but not much trunk room due to using a walker that takes up a lot of room. NON SMOKERS ONLY. i have asthma and cannot tolerate any kind of cig smoke anywhere near me. kids are ok if well behaved. I do not leave early, so if flying in, make sure outbound flight leaves after sunday visit ends. I do ask if you can share the gas cost, and motel cost. I usually eat out while out there.

Once I get re-approved from ca, I will probably be going out at least twice a month, if not more often. Hit me up if you are local but just need a ride.

Pam

pm me!!
Hi. Just saw your post and I hunk is awesome that you live so close. Do you still go to La Palma? Because if you do, I would like to carpool with you some time. I live in California but I was thinking on flying. Please let me know is you are still going
Old 10-22-2014, 01:39 AM

I was wondering if anyone was interested in carpooling from Phoenix to Kingman anytime soon?
Old 10-22-2014, 06:49 PM

Default Still Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlb9714 View Post
I was wondering if anyone was interested in carpooling from Phoenix to Kingman anytime soon?
Please contact me at (Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system) I would like to go in November?

Last edited by patchouli; 10-22-2014 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Removed email address
Old 10-22-2014, 06:54 PM

Default Are You Going Any Time SooN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_28 View Post
I am looking for someone to carpool with; I typically visit every other weekend for both days 8-4pm. I’m not opposed to once a month. I do have a vehicle however those long trips have run it downL; I’m located in the Phoenix Area willing to travel. I don’t have children and I don’t smoke. I don’t mind either one though, I would be willing to cover the gas for the entire trip, split rental car fees etc. if necessary. My only stipulation is that I would not share a room. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thank you
Since I am so very new to all of this, and I do not drive. I would welcome the company. I would not asks anyone to cover all of the gas, maybe a split. I am looking at some possibilities. I would want my own room as well. (contact me at Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system) Thank you :-)

Last edited by patchouli; 10-22-2014 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: Removed emaill address
Old 10-24-2014, 11:01 PM

Hello I'm looking for someone going to LA palma Nov.1st and Nov. 2nd I'm looking to split the cost I'm in palmdale but anyone in the LA county is fine please message me ASAP thank you
Old 11-06-2014, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer931 View Post
my names alicia im 21 i live in phx but just got approved for visits to see my man and will be going every weekend plan to go from 8-12 on saturdays or whatever works for you! I have family there so i stay with them during the weekend but if you want to make it a go there and visit and come back that's fine with me too!
do u still take rides to yuma?? My babys dad is in cibola unit??
Old 11-18-2014, 10:58 PM

Default can split gas

hello my name is natasha I am looking to visit my man in yuma for the first time I need a ride I do have gas money. I would be bringing my two year old ad I smoke but can wait if you're a non smoker if anyone could help please message me I'd like to go this weekend sometime
Old 11-20-2014, 01:15 AM
O.G Tia Tedahmae

Hi everyone, I am new here today. My nephew is in Winslow, Coronado unit. I am just getting into this and don't know where to begin. I already did the phone applicaton. Next is the visitation application. I want to send him a box but it says I am not approved. How do I get approved for that? Also I am hopeful to begin visits afte I am approved so be on the lookout for me I will be posting when I make the drives up there if anyone wants to ride.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:53 PM

Default Need ride from Tucson to Lewis Complex

I'm new to this so not sure how it works. I just lost my car recently and am trying to get out to Lewis Complex to visit my Fiance. If anyone can help please message back.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 5,708 Times in 2,869 Posts

Disclaimer:

Prison Talk Online cannot accept responsibility for rideshare or carpool arrangements made between members.

Members are advised that they make these arrangements at their own risk and in no way can PTO be held accountable for any problems that arise.

We would like to encourage our members to consider the following precautions when entering into a carpool/rideshare agreement with another member.
Before agreeing to carpool, certain issues should be discussed and decisions made. Issues that should be settled immediately include members’ feelings about the radio, conversation, smoking habits and eating.
You should also find out whether the vehicle, personal possessions, or clothing of either passengers or driver will contain illegal substances or contraband. This is a very important issue and should be addressed with your fellow travellers. Prisons routinely search vehicles and you should be aware if there is a possibility of something being discovered and action taken. Most states do not allow firearms, cameras or alcohol on prison grounds - do your research, find out what is the local policy.
Agree in advance on reimbursement for driving expenses, meals, toll roads, parking fees and so on. Agree on a way of payment and a timescale for payment to happen.
If you don’t know your carpooling buddies, feel free to ask them about their driving record. Make sure they have a valid drivers licence.
Make your pick-up point a public location until you thoroughly trust the other individual.
Use common sense and trust your instincts; with a little preparation carpooling can be very rewarding and often leads to long lasting friendships.