Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Illinois

Old 09-03-2020, 02:27 AM

Default What's going on at Robinson?

Why is Robinson on complete locklown? Should they be on complete lock down or quarantine? Are they setting up tents for those with covid? How many have gotten covid? How bad is it there? Would be nice to get some real answers.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Grant View Post
Why is Robinson on complete locklown? Should they be on complete lock down or quarantine? Are they setting up tents for those with covid? How many have gotten covid? How bad is it there? Would be nice to get some real answers.
They’re on quarantine lockdown. Tents?! Hhahaaa... no. It’s full lockdown right now becuz of a new co positive case... dorm style facility. Kinda have to full ld. Do you check the IDOC COVID page? It’s updated daily...

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
Julia Grant (09-04-2020)
Old 09-04-2020, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesgirl1111 View Post
They’re on quarantine lockdown. Tents?! Hhahaaa... no. It’s full lockdown right now becuz of a new co positive case... dorm style facility. Kinda have to full ld. Do you check the IDOC COVID page? It’s updated daily...
Yes, I checked the website. Looks like another case with the staff since I last checked. Whats with the tents and trucks? And yes, thats rumors, because that's all I hear..rumors. I cant get any real answers. Its always "I cant talk about that over the phone"
Old 09-04-2020, 07:42 PM

For those who care, the website saying how many cases at Robinson is way lower than the truth. Hard to know what the truth is, but the word is, at least 37 confirmed cases there. They have moved cots & ventilators into the gym for the worst ones. I have lots more to say, but don't want to get anyone in trouble. Same as always, nobody cares.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:42 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
For those who care, the website saying how many cases at Robinson is way lower than the truth. Hard to know what the truth is, but the word is, at least 37 confirmed cases there. They have moved cots & ventilators into the gym for the worst ones. I have lots more to say, but don't want to get anyone in trouble. Same as always, nobody cares.
A lot of people care... idk where you’re gettingting that info from (becuz no one would get “in trouble” lol) but it’s not factual so please stop spreading fear and negativity. I am in touch with multiple women who have loved ones at Robinson and rest assured whoever you care for that’s in there is OKAY.

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”

Old 09-05-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesgirl1111 View Post
A lot of people care... idk where you’re gettingting that info from (becuz no one would get “in trouble” lol) but it’s not factual so please stop spreading fear and negativity. I am in touch with multiple women who have loved ones at Robinson and rest assured whoever you care for that’s in there is OKAY.
Not trying to spread anything negative, just trying to get answers with no success. So frustrating when I hear different stories and don't know what to believe. I didn't mean the people that come to this site don't care, or the ones with l/o's don't care. Tell me, where do you get your info? What can I do to make a difference? Don't like being uninformed and feeling useless.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Not trying to spread anything negative, just trying to get answers with no success. So frustrating when I hear different stories and don't know what to believe. I didn't mean the people that come to this site don't care, or the ones with l/o's don't care. Tell me, where do you get your info? What can I do to make a difference? Don't like being uninformed and feeling useless.
Sent you a pm

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
Julia Grant (09-06-2020)
Old 09-05-2020, 09:01 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Robinson went from 0 to 37 inmates positive tonight!

Old 09-07-2020, 06:48 AM
Donation Award 

Robinson up to 63 overnight. Jacksonville is in bad shape too :/