Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation, pre-release/treatment centers, or release in Missouri should be posted here.

Old 09-18-2017, 04:50 PM

Default WRDCC parole hearing

My boyfriend is in WRDCC, Western Reception Diagnostic in St Jo. This is his 1st time in trouble, he was sentenced to 2 yrs. He has done 9 months time collectively on this case up to this point which the court counted as time served. This originally started as probation , he violated several times in a short period of time, he then surrendered the probation and got the 2 yr sentence, 9 months served. The attorney assured us it would be a revolving door with him getting out from diagnostics. He has been in diagnostics for 3 weeks now and I called the probation office there at the institution and was told his parole hearing would be in November. That is more time than we had expected, we thought he would have maybe one week left. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to speed it up ? I cant afford the attorney to go represent him, would the attorney be able to get him out quicker? His crime was possession of a Vicodin that wasnt prescribed to him , made mistake and used public defender who didnt have charge reduced, class C felony. This has been a major hold back on a promising future,.
Sponsored Links