Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss California prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 02-16-2020, 01:44 AM

Exclamation Reception: Is mail backed up?

hello i was wondering if any of you are having the same issue my mans in wasco state prison in facility B just moved there about a week ago but since January i haven't really been getting mail from him i used to get mail almost everyday but since January it has slowed down i talked to to him on January 29th and he had said he barely got mail that was sent a week before Christmas i haven't been receiving anything and still send the letters on a daily but no response and we aint on a bad terms so i know he aint mad at me or anything ugh i hate this and hes in reception and cant use the phone!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2020, 07:47 AM

Wasco reception sucks... They are really slow there. Make sure you send him envelopes and stamps and paper so he can write you...also ask him to send you an application so you can visit him.. he gets one phone call a month so make sure you put like 10 dollars in your gtl account.. once he gets out of reception things will get better
The Following User Says Thank You to valliz For This Useful Post:
ChuckysBaby32 (02-16-2020)
Old 02-16-2020, 08:05 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD
Donation Award 

Thanked 32,130 Times in 16,042 Posts

Reception is the worst. Mail takes forever but even from what you are saying......thats a REALLY long while to go without getting mail.
Has he written you? Cause I know when hub was in reception the outgoing mail didnt take long, it was the incoming for him that took forever.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
ChuckysBaby32 (02-16-2020)
Old 02-16-2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalker View Post
Reception is the worst. Mail takes forever but even from what you are saying......thats a REALLY long while to go without getting mail.
Has he written you? Cause I know when hub was in reception the outgoing mail didnt take long, it was the incoming for him that took forever.

Yes he has wrote me when he recieved a letter from me on the 30th of jan i got 2 letters but im thinking the mail is taking forever to get to him ive sent him hella mail & pictures
Old 02-16-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valliz View Post
Wasco reception sucks... They are really slow there. Make sure you send him envelopes and stamps and paper so he can write you...also ask him to send you an application so you can visit him.. he gets one phone call a month so make sure you put like 10 dollars in your gtl account.. once he gets out of reception things will get better

Yes!! it does suck and he calls me when he can there is money on account for him to call me and the visit thing he cant do hahaa complicated CPO is in the way of that but we still have our communication thats my baby he told me he would go crazy without talking to me and ide do the same!!
Old 02-17-2020, 01:45 AM

I got mail today 2 letters
The Following User Says Thank You to ChuckysBaby32 For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (02-17-2020)
Old 04-01-2020, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckysBaby32 View Post
I got mail today 2 letters
My husband is also in reception at Wasco. I haven't heard from him since the first week of March. Have you gotten any mail recently? Or gotten your monthly call? Not sure if they stopped mail but I've been writing every week and its stressing me out that I don't get a response
Old 04-01-2020, 10:43 PM

Mail at wasco is very slow when they are in reception could take as much as three weeks for a letter to get to him