Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 12-04-2008, 09:01 AM

Angry My mans brother wants to start trouble between us.

Well, lets just say I am extremely tired of bullshit.... please read even tho its kinda long....

My fiances twin brother is trying to start trouble with us AGAIN
He is a heroin addict, and has *BEEN CLEAN*... but really he hasnt, I am not the only one to notice the change, his grandma, and other peopl have too...
My fiance talked to him on the phone the other night and knew as soon as he heard his voice that he was high...
Well my "brother in law" is all pissed at me because supposedly I am the one who started the "rumor" that hes doin dope again... I did tell his grandma that he was all over the road the other night, but his grandma said she can tell hes on it again by the way he has been crying, up all nite, argumentative, and other things. Plus she jus found a needle cap with heroin residue in it.... so tell me who did that>??
He will deny it of course, but since hes mad at me, he said "Dont think I cant get my bro pissed at you"... so im expecting him to write my man a bullshit letter. I am so stressed out.. even tho I kno I havent done anything wrong, I dont need any drama in betweenn me and my man, we are doing so good. I think his bro is jealous and unhappy and doesnt wanna see me "take away" his bro by marrying him... its always been like this. But my fiance is the one that said he doesnt wanna be around anyone that uses anyting when he comes home...But if his bro is not using, then why would he wanna start trouble for me unless he is hiding something? I am gonna go crazy... somone please help!!!
Whit
Old 12-04-2008, 09:06 AM
*God bless our family*

Cool Keep ya head up

Its gonna be ok girl. If i was you, i would forwarn your man about the possible incoming letter and about how your brother in law is acting. If you and him have a good trust factor, then it should be ok. Make sure you discuss everything with him that you need to and let him know that his brother said he was going to try and start problems for no reason, that way if he does get a bullsh*t letter, he will already have been prepared for it. My fiance ex girl tried to do the same thing, but bc we had a discussion before hand, when the letter arrived, it was just tossed away with no second thought bc it was already known about the impending "drama"...
Old 12-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Live and Learn~
Donation Award 

You just have to sit back and trust in your man that he sees through the brother in laws letter. I understand it is very frustrating...have you tried saying a prayer for the brother in law? Understanding his fear of being strung out again and unable to stop? Sounds like he needs help and love not anger and everyone turning their backs...DONT GET ME WRONG...I am not saying you the family and everyone have not tried and I do know that you can only help so much and he has to want to himself. Any chance of an intervention (and I dont mean publicized on tv) obviously if the family is noticing it one by one. Sounds to be like a cry for help but unsure of where to turn to get it. Besides once your start using again the shame is a huge weight by itself. I do pray the brother in law is able to get clean again. It sounds like even though you are frustrated and tired of it your man wont believe the brother in law. God Bless!!
Old 12-04-2008, 12:13 PM

I also pray dude can get clean once and for all, and I wouldn't worry too much, because as long as he's chasing the buzz how really focused can he be in writing a letter to his brother? I also agree with the above posts. Heard of the show intervention? Maybe give them a call.

Last edited by Raebear; 12-04-2008 at 12:14 PM..
Old 12-05-2008, 10:01 AM

Red face

i did tell my man what his brother is up to, and he knows how he is too,.... its like he is so worried that I am taking away his brother, that he wants to do anything to mess us up... I have dealt with addiction with my man for 2 years, so I do know that love plays a big part, and I told his brother the otehr nite when this all started, that I do care about him and I kno how it would tear my man apart if anything happened to him so of course I have to say sumthing to him, but I am gettin blamed for it all... my man even said he knew his bro is using again, and more than likely he will throw away any bullcrap letter that he gets, it just seems like I get the bad end of the deal with his family, they blame everything on me, I guess its because I am doing well with my life and gettin it together for my fiance, and our children, and sometimes people jus dont wanna see other people happy..... thanks for all the advice, sometimes I wanan go crazy!!
whit