Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 18,181 Times in 7,109 Posts

I'm going to go on and move your post to the Ohio forum. You'll find members there that live in Ohio or visit Ohio prisons. You will get more response there.

The Following User Says Thank You to LifeTraveler For This Useful Post:
auntie2 (10-31-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2013, 07:21 PM
Fiancee to a Prisoner

Anyone up for carpooling from Mentor on the Lake, OH to Cuyahoga County, then Lorain Correctional, then Belmont PM me please. New to the area, no vehicle, would not mind pitching in for gas. (they apparently bounce prisoners around in OH)

Sentenced: 10/30/2013, 5837 Days until he comes home. Counting the Days...
24. Mother. Nursing Student.
Always Faithful, Forever His.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Fiancee to a Prisoner

He's actually not going to Belmont anymore. So it would just be from Mentor to Lorrain Correctional (LorCI)

Sentenced: 10/30/2013, 5837 Days until he comes home. Counting the Days...
24. Mother. Nursing Student.
Always Faithful, Forever His.
Old 03-11-2014, 02:41 PM

Looking for transportation from Cleveland to Lucasville.... Can anyone help me? Willing to pay of course.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:06 PM

Looking for transportation from Cleveland area to OSP in Youngstown. Willing to cover gas. Thanks!
Old 06-23-2015, 08:18 PM

Red face Going to toeledo

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie111281 View Post
I drive from warren county Lebanon Ohio to Toledo correctional ohio. If anyone wants to ride and share gas we can do that. I usually go twice a month mak=ybe more some times i go up there and back in one day sometimes i stay in a hotel and visit for two days just depends. Plus i do the full all day visits.
Do you still do this?? My car would never make it that far!! Willing to pitch in for gas I'm in Cincinnati. This phone an auto correct! I'm willing to do whatever I can to get there!!

Last edited by Edmdjc; 06-23-2015 at 08:20 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 07-20-2015, 02:22 PM
miss myliss (:

I travel from Cleveland to Toledo a couple times a month..if anybody is interested in a ride share...just let me know/pm me
Old 07-20-2015, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 5,657 Times in 2,844 Posts

Disclaimer

Prison Talk Online cannot accept responsibility for rideshare or carpool arrangements made between members.

Members are advised that they make these arrangements at their own risk and in no way can PTO be held accountable for any problems that arise.

We would like to encourage our members to consider the following precautions when entering into a carpool/rideshare agreement with another member.
Before agreeing to carpool, certain issues should be discussed and decisions made. Issues that should be settled immediately include members’ feelings about the radio, conversation, smoking habits and eating.
You should also find out whether the vehicle, personal possessions, or clothing of either passengers or driver will contain illegal substances or contraband. This is a very important issue and should be addressed with your fellow travellers. Prisons routinely search vehicles and you should be aware if there is a possibility of something being discovered and action taken. Most states do not allow firearms, cameras or alcohol on prison grounds - do your research, find out what is the local policy.
Agree in advance on reimbursement for driving expenses, meals, toll roads, parking fees and so on. Agree on a way of payment and a timescale for payment to happen.
If you don’t know your carpooling buddies, feel free to ask them about their driving record. Make sure they have a valid drivers licence.
Make your pick-up point a public location until you thoroughly trust the other individual.
Use common sense and trust your instincts; with a little preparation carpooling can be very rewarding and often leads to long lasting friendships.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:57 AM

Unhappy lancaster oh to lucasville oh

my love is locked up in Lucasville oh and I'm searching for transportation from Lancaster oh to him I can pay gas and time it wont be til end of September because he is on restrictions this is very important to
Old 10-11-2015, 12:26 PM

Default rideshare

Does anyone have someone in Southern Ohio Correctional Facility want to get there from cleveland ohio
Old 02-08-2016, 08:21 PM

Default CRC visitation Friday please help!! Pickaway visitors also could help.....

Whether you have a vehicle or need a lift - If you need a lift, are you able to share the driving?

I am needing a ride this Friday to CRC in Orient, OH. I do have a driver's license and would happily drive part way or all the way there and back.

What area you're coming from (preferably at least the County)

I am located in Hamilton, Ohio which is butler county. It is 88 miles from my house to CRC.

When you usually leave and how long you generally stay -

I would like to leave around 6 or 6:30 am to get there by 8:00 am. That is when visiting starts. However, if need be I can leave later as long as I make it there by the afternoon cutoff. I am also open to leaving earlier, however, I will most likely not have the funds to share a room. I will see what I can work out if that is the only way though.

Do you travel with children?

I don't have children that I take to the prison. I do not mind if you have them though. I have 2 kids of my own but I don't take them with me

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

I am a smoker, however, I can refrain from doing so until we get there or back. Also can refrain completely if necessary.

Which facility you visit

I visit CRC in Orient, OH. Anyone that visits this institution or Pickaway would be of great help.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:50 PM

Hello do you know anyone that provides rides in cleveland ohio thank you
Old 10-03-2016, 05:53 PM

Default hello how are you

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioWife4Life View Post
I live in the Youngstown area and would like to see my husband, but really would like someone to share the ride and gas with me. I will take my car. If you live in the Youngstown or Akron area, or any place along the way leave me a PM.

Thanks!!
hi my name is schrell and my soon to be husband is in toledo correctional facility and i seen you be driving there can you tell me when will be the next time you will be going and if you aprox how much it will cost for the gas and i can help with the driving i have a valid driver license
Old 10-03-2016, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveler View Post
I'm going to go on and move your post to the Ohio forum. You'll find members there that live in Ohio or visit Ohio prisons. You will get more response there.
Goodevening I wanted to ask how do I lookup for transportation on here because I'm reading threads from years and years ago how do I lookup the new threads to talk to people
Old 10-03-2016, 06:27 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycarmel View Post
Goodevening I wanted to ask how do I lookup for transportation on here because I'm reading threads from years and years ago how do I lookup the new threads to talk to people
I see how it goes thank you so much for moving my thread to the correct area
Old 10-14-2016, 01:16 PM

Hope you got my messages! Sorry it took so long to get back to you!