Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 11-20-2017, 04:37 AM

Unhappy Ross level 5 list of allowed things to be purchased

Hi, my husband is in Ross currently in level 5 a, forced into protective custody while investigation on a threats on his life from previous number. Now, I really need to know is he allowed a JPay player? Do they print jpays for them if not allowed a JPay player? What am allowed to order for him? He's not there for breaking any rules, he was straight off the bus and was forced there while RCI investigates this gang threat. I already found out we only get one two he visit a month, behind glass, which is cruel, to say the least. At least we got one contact visit,but I am grateful for just being able to go and spend a few hours with him. Can someone please let me know what if anything he's allowed?CD player? CDs? Anything? Seems kind of unfair since he's not done anything yet, has zero privileges. How long does it take for a possible transfer to another prison? Thanks in advance, sad n going crazy here.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVanessaMccoy View Post
Hi, my husband is in Ross currently in level 5 a, forced into protective custody while investigation on a threats on his life from previous number. Now, I really need to know is he allowed a JPay player? Do they print jpays for them if not allowed a JPay player? What am allowed to order for him? He's not there for breaking any rules, he was straight off the bus and was forced there while RCI investigates this gang threat. I already found out we only get one two he visit a month, behind glass, which is cruel, to say the least. At least we got one contact visit,but I am grateful for just being able to go and spend a few hours with him. Can someone please let me know what if anything he's allowed?CD player? CDs? Anything? Seems kind of unfair since he's not done anything yet, has zero privileges. How long does it take for a possible transfer to another prison? Thanks in advance, sad n going crazy here.
i think level 5 is in all ohio prisones the same, my man is at the moment in level 5a, there is 5b to, he can get every 10 days out on the machine BUT he gets the email printed out, i think that is all over in ohio like that if oyu arent allowed to use every day the machine they will print them out. He is not allowed to get a clothes or food packages, he can get extent packages, if he has a cd player he can have it, (all of tht is not allowed if he is in the hole, they are not allowed to have cd player, cds, jpay player in the hole), so in 5 they have their jpay player in his cell BUT they are not allowed to use the machine every day. they can get books but just books from amaon or barnes and nobles NOO used books. well and jsut non contact visits, and no video visits.. if you have any other qustions feel free to contact me.