Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 10-20-2017, 10:33 AM

Default Accepted for video visit: How does it work? Do I just log in?

Hi guys so after 3 years ive finally been accepted for a video visit.. just wondered if any of you lovely people could give me a heads up on the jpay video visit please? Ive tested my cam n all works but do i just have to log in and it will ring.. im clueless so any help will be mucho appreciated :-) x
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2017, 01:43 PM
Donation Award 

Congratulations, you will love it! I really enjoy this time.

Have you already scheduled a visit? If so, you can see the date and time it was scheduled. If you log in you simply go to the button "video visitation"!

5 minutes before the visit a button opens ("virtual room"), in which you almost press start, then the system establishes the connection. Then you have to wait until your LO does the same and then it runs. Very easily. Each step is explained. Check before each visit your microphone and camera.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:55 PM

Fab.. thank you so much im soooooo excited 4 this eeeeek.... xxx
Old 10-20-2017, 02:11 PM
Donation Award 

I do it with pleasure. Sometimes there are problems in the connection, always be patient and never close the "window". But with each visit it works better, for whatever reason. I've heard that from some other people too.

I can understand your joy, I love my weekly to two-week visits. LOL. Enjoy the time. It's really special to see his LO.
If you have any further questions, simply send a PM. Meanwhile, I have already successfully completed so many visits ha-ha.

Before each visit you also get an email from Jpay a few hours before. the link is nothing other than the reference to the button "video visit".

So have a lot of fun!

Last edited by mauri23; 10-20-2017 at 02:13 PM..