Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Have you slipped?
Yes, once 100 9.30%
Yes, several times 159 14.79%
Nope, never 638 59.35%
I've thought about it 178 16.56%
Voters: 1075. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2006, 12:02 AM
Davids Wife

Enjay I agree with you. I agree with your pure honesty. whether I decide to step out or not, I still love my man. Stepping out works for some and not for others. The individual has to decide what's right for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to rdw3840 For This Useful Post:
liveweyerd (05-28-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Registered

Actually, you have to decide what works for both of you (you and your loved one).

In reference to "Morale Majority" passing judgement on you and trying to make you feel like s*@t! so they can feel better... I don't believe this is true. I simply think that like you, there are those on the other side of the fence who feel just as strongly about their position on this topic as you do about yours.

Each of us being different, we have to do what is right for our relationship. If you can have extramarital affairs without it affecting your relationship... go for it. If you are determined to be faithful, right on. Ultimately, we each need to do what works in our own unique relationships and realize this is a topic where we will never see a unanimous consensus as to what is the best way to handle this situation.

Keep the Faith

Michael

"You have to go through the rain to get to the rainbow"

Last edited by TxRhino; 07-15-2006 at 09:48 PM..
Old 07-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Question Authority!

TxRhino, thats what I said!! People need to realize everyone is different and so are our loved ones! Are situations may be similar, but they are different. No one can say what is "right" or "wrong" for someone else. Understanding, without judgement. Would'nt the world be a better place???
Old 07-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Hanks Angie Baby

I have faithfully waited on my Henry, and will continue to do so till he gets home. It can only make our relationship stronger. He worries constantly about me finding someone else. But I have been looking for years, and I believe with all my heart and soul that he is the one FOR ME. Only seven more months to go. I will be here with bells on when he gets out........

They can't kill us though they may try. One day very soon he will be my husband!!!! Until then I am his "Light in Dark Times" FOREVER HIS

Old 07-16-2006, 07:51 PM
I LOVE HIM!

I have been with my Husband for over 3 yrs now on his bid
and he is doing several more years. I wouldnt think of disrespecting
him in any way.. All of my friends think im outta my mind for
waiting on sex, but i think when you love someone and you are
devoted to that person sex can wait till they get home to you!
Old 07-18-2006, 09:13 AM

i did in the past when we were dating. but now that we are married i wouldn't do it again. in the end it wasn't worth all the drama and strain it caused in my relationship. by the way i am a woman who cheated and my hubby was incarcerated. you live and learn. substituting love never works.so now i am patiently waiting.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:52 PM

Default staying true

I am a hearty 34 y/o male and I try not to let myself get into situations where something could happen. I am so blessed with a caring loving wife who thinks the world of me and I wouldn't want her to have "meaningless sex" if I was locked up. Yes it's difficult but after all the shit her and I have been through, I think if I cheated on her, whether or not SHE found out, God would think I don't appreciate all he's done for us. So that's not a road I want to go down. I've just become reacquainted with Rosey and her five sisters, if you feel me. Thanks for hearing me out.
Old 07-23-2006, 11:36 AM

Default Waiting on my Boo

Here's my cents...I agree with Jen. I am waiting on my baby to come home. Sex is much better if it's done with the person who holds the key to your heart. After a long wait, the sex will be extraordinary! There's no one in this world that could get me to "slip". It's a Wrap. Mrs. Seduction
Old 07-23-2006, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieGirl
As a woman, if I was on the inside, I wouldn't blame my husband for having sex if it was just that, sex. A man is a man, and it's hard for them to go a long period of time without it expecially if they've been used to having it for so long. I don't want him going out and screwing every chick that came along though. But I can understand a meaningless fling every now and then.

~A
Thank you........I need people like you....Women have a hard time too...some not all. I never speak for everyone....
Old 07-28-2006, 01:05 AM

Cool Have I slipped ?

Okay .... First of all let me say ... I was shocked to hear from the guys that did write in .... and TX you are a good one ... My husband and I have "HISTORY" I met him at 17 and he ran every game in the book on me but when I started finally catching on and he realized he was walking on thin ice and that he was not the only person in this world that wanted me, he proposed and we were married Oct 29, 2004 ..... Since he's been locked up he has constantly asked me over and over again if i'm cheating on him. I think it's his guilty conscience beacause of what he did to me while we were dating..... to me it's kinda funny because now he's the one that worried..... but I always let him know that there in no one that could ever take his place and though i've been tempted and enticed by a guy or two .... I just don't think that I could live with myself knowing that I cheated on my "HUSBAND" ..... To me Marriage is totally differnetly than dating .... So I have and will Wait on my Husband ... Even though we still don't even know his date of release.
Mobile

Last edited by Mobile; 07-28-2006 at 01:11 AM..
Old 07-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Banned

I would never say and if I did he would never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with a prisonerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Old 07-29-2006, 09:18 PM

Default There are alternate methods for ones sex drive.

I agree with ISLEEPNOW. We can pretty much take care of our own sex urges with modern technology and as he put it Rosie and her five sisters and for the ladies Ralph and his five brothers.

But, I think what a lot of us miss is the hugs and the kisses not full blown out sex. The little physical things that show love and affection in a healthy way. In the State of Texas there is only one 5 minute phone call once every three months for those on good behavior and if you are a trustee one 5 minute once a month. Other states where you can talk on the phone more often it is just too damn expensive.

I am not married to a person behind bars. I am involved with a woman behind bars. We write very often and I have visited her several times. I have put my dating life on hold not that I dated very much anyway but, I have reserved at least for the time being a spot for her in my life. So, when the urge arises, well it is taken care of very quick, no chance for discease, babies, or affairs to feel guilty about. But, I still long for a nice complete relationship in the not so far away future.

I don't blame people that have a hard time who slip, because I know it has to be difficult and the spouses chose to do something that got themselves behind bars. I think it is great for those people that do have the will power to be faithful during the good and the bad.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:19 AM

I am being really honest here
I really slipped up last year and then I cut him off
Six Months and fifteen letters later
I came to my senses
And I realised that this man is the only one I can ever love in anyway shape or form
and I took the first step up a damn high mountain
In order to rebuild our relationship and his trust in me
AND I am no where near the top.

I am still disgusted with myself for what I have done to our relationship.

He has said that he has forgiven me, but can I ever forgive myself

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old 07-30-2006, 11:34 AM

Dear Sylvan........ I wish I could come over and give ya a big hug. You have courage...... you have guts...... you have what it takes.

Blessings,

Doni

Don't tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is!

God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

Sylvan,

I have to agree with Doni, being able to see and admit to your own mistakes is the first step in healing. Funny how we can forgive others (and them us) far easier than we can forgive ourselves. Keep in mind, you have a lot to be proud of. Not only did you see were you stumbled, you had enough grit to admit to your mistake and better yet take corrective action. Top that with the fact he was willing to forgive you and you have more than most.

Too often when we make misakes we simply want to justify our actions by pretending we were entitled or that we deserved our indiscretion. I know it is not easy thing to admit we made a mistake, but now that you have.... STOP PUNISHING yourself with guilt and get back to the business of loving your guy with all your heart unencumbered by your temporary lapse of judgement. Use this mistake a learning tool. You can either see it as a Stumbling Block or a Stepping Stone on your path to the happiness we all deserve.

Keep the Faith

Michael

"You have to go through the rain to get to the rainbow"
Old 07-30-2006, 08:12 PM

Thanks guys

I don't think forgiving myself will come soon.

BUT at this time what meant more was that he still wanted me in his life.

That was enough - I am willing to go through a lifetime with him trying to fix things up.

I just can't imagine a lifetime without him.

and believe me I won't take for granted the second chance I have to love him RIGHT!!!!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old 07-30-2006, 11:46 PM

I have been waiting for my boyfriend for a year now,I cant even look at other guys,he is all I think about,all I want! He is out on work release in a little over a week,so my waiting is almost over!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Ex Dope Girl

nope im faithful... i l0ve my fiancee... more then anything, i would never want to see him hurt..

Hes my everything <3

desperately waiting for `09
Old 08-05-2006, 07:17 PM
tkeefoverstrugglingmom

My husband left me a box of toys and a great removeable shower head. It's has some real cool settings on it.....LOL I will probably regret posting this later.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:48 PM

Cool slipped up

My wife is at Homestead CI in fla....we were married 3 months when she went away. I have done myself, and NEVER realized how tough it is on those outside. I love my wife more than anything in the world. Yes, I slippped up once......and yes, I was honest with her about it. Yeah, it was a "bump" in the road, but we got thru it. We celebrated our 3rd anniversary July 28th.....shes out christmas day!!!!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 06:31 AM

Hi Tonias Hubby,

Sometimes it's the mistakes or "bumps" that make us realize ...... well a lot. It took GUTS to tell her.......and guts for her to forgive. You both, it seems, have GUTS. (LOL)

Hugs & Happiness for her homecoming........holy buckets, 4 months. CONGRATS!!!

Doni

Don't tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is!

God does not call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:06 AM
Banned

Ya see, now tkeefover"s man was thinking...
Old 10-14-2006, 09:48 AM
Ghetto Boo

I would.nt worry too much about a man cheating on me if I was down , if I had his heart & couldnt be there in a visual & sexual aspect I would prefer he wait , but being that men are usually emotional with one , & do have the capacity to be ** just physical** with another , I would not find a threat in that !
QQ watches too much dr phil !!

Old 11-05-2006, 11:18 PM

Default Question on slipping

One of the prior posts was encouraging men to come forward on this, their own web site, to answer the question: Whould you, or have you cheated?"

Granted, my wife (kay) has been in County and then State Prison only since September 6, 2006. But, we are missing a point.

The first thing that happens at County and State Prison is that the woman is publicly stripped of her clothes, her right to choose her food, sleeping quarters, ambiance - if there is any in state prison, right to go the toilet with out an audience, the right to adjust the air conditioning (if there is any), the right to use how ever much toilet paper she wants, and the right to read a book (there are very few) and forget about friends & family calling/visiting (in Inmate Reception).

I doubt she is "getting a lot of anything" in State Prison, so why would I complain about anything sexu#l? I still got ESPN, my own cooking, friends (who do not eat my cooking -that is why they are still my friends) and my own home to go back to. So I take a few chilly showers, BFD!

All I can give her is the encouragement that her husband loves her, lusts after her, and believes she is one in a million. A woman in Start Prison desparately needs that self-respect to keep her self up.

Kay's man 4 ever
Old 11-09-2006, 01:19 PM

Default SLIPPED?????????????? hummmmmmm

SLIPPED? as in gee honey there was a water/ oil/ lube slick an my panties went flying off and the weenie fell in??????????????
YEA OKAY!!!