Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 05-03-2018, 02:55 PM

Default Intro--jillyjoejordan from California

Hi All.
Thank you for this forum. my husband is serving a 14 year federal prison sentence for conspiracy to traffic marajuana and launder money. He has been in many prisons in the last nine years. I am needed to relocate to California for work and I want to get him to a prison close to me and that has a camp facility and offers the drug program. He doesn't have a drug problem but he's going to pretend he does, play their silly game, so that he can get a year off and get back to me asap. It's been a long 9 years. I've had to spend almost my entire 40s without him. WE missed the opportunity to have children. (maybe starting to think that is a blessing right now).

Anyway, does anyone have any info about the usp Atwater camp facility? How is it? Does it offer the drug program? He's due to be moved back to a camp in the Fall and I want him moved to California.

Thank you for any info you can give me.
Jill
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,990 Times in 11,683 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. Here's the link to all of the bop prisons that offer the residential drug abuse program.
https://www.bop.gov/inmates/custody_..._locations.pdf

To find all of the archived PTO messages about Atwater, do an internet search for "atwater prison talk". Since the camp only holds 118 prisoners, most of the posts will be about the USP.