Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Information relating to the Colorado Department of Corrections. This includes info about Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail.

Old 11-02-2003, 01:26 PM

Default Questions about Colorado Prisons

Joe wants me to talk to his case manager and DOC about a letteral move. Because of custody problems he says the following prisons are the only ones he can be moved to. What information can you give me on them, as I can't find a web-site for them.

Ordway Prison
Burlington Prison
Bent Prison

Any info would be great. Thanks!
Old 11-09-2003, 07:44 PM

My husband was in Burlington. Try a google search for CCA Kit Carson and you should find some info on it. Burlington is about 12 miles from the border of Kansas. It is in a small little town and easy to find from the highway (take the Rose St. exit) It is considered a Med. R. facility, but let me tell you! The place is under a really heavy lock and key! It is also a Privately Owned facility. The State of CO pays them to house inmates, and that's just what they do.

Hope this helps, Torn.