Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 12:10 AM

Unhappy Susanville

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY SUSANVILLE IS ON LOCK DOWN?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2005, 03:49 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,417 Times in 588 Posts

No, I didn't know they were. My son was going to call tomorrow. If he doesn't I'll know why.

Last edited by PT ROSE; 03-13-2005 at 03:51 AM..
Old 03-13-2005, 01:27 PM

Hi Pt Roze,
I was so excites to go see my husband. He even called me on Thursday to make sure if we were going up there to see him. His mom and I.
We left Los Angeles on Friday morning. to find out that when we got to Susanville all south and north yards were on lock down (Mexicans only) Something happened on Friday so they were going to be on lock down all weekened or until they finished investigating. So my mother n law and myself decided to drive back home Saturday.

The drive was beautiful.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Donation Award 

Rosebud, I sent you a PM
Old 03-13-2005, 03:07 PM
ravenschevelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEBUD69
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY SUSANVILLE IS ON LOCK DOWN?
i JUST GOT A LETTER FROM MY BOYFRIEND BUT HE DIDN'T SAY ANY THING ABOUT A LOCKDOWN. IF YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING LET ME KNOW OK THANK YOU, VICKY
Old 03-14-2005, 12:34 AM

When My Son Was At Susanville There Were Many Lockdowns. It Was Always The Northern And Southern Hispanic Sections. I Would Expect This To Happen On A Pretty Regualr Basis. They Were Pretty Good About Updating Their Phone Message Though.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:44 PM

Default High Desert Lock Down 2005

Well, A Month Ago My Husband Stated They Would Be Off Lock Down 3 Weeks Ago But Nothing Is Ever For Sure Up In There....the Co's Are Conducting A Full On Search In Units A,b,c And D For Sure Im Not Sure Abour E Unit, My Man Is In C, As Of Last Week The Co's Had Two More Units To Search.....apperantly The Co's Found 60 Some Inmate Made Knifes And Found A Cell Phone Up In Some Dudes Cell.......so Yes There Has Been Some Major Searching Going On.......i Like When Hd Is On Lock Down Becasue I Know My Husband Isnt Out On The Yard All Up In The Mix (but Then Again Keeping Then Down Like This Makes Them Crazy And Once They Unlock....all Hell Brakes Loose......damn Prison Life Must Be Crazy Hua? Well As For My Husband Who Has Been In For 6 Years Has Become Very Involved With The Politics.....he's Grown Very Use To It And Seams To Like It (for What It Is) Shoot, Being In Prison Was Something He's Always Wanted....it Went Along With The Life Style He Grew Up Watching (remember The Movie "goodfellas"? That Was My Mans Favorite Movie At Age 12.....at 14 He Spent A Total Of 8 Months In The Hall... At Age 15 He Did 16 Months In Ya And At 19 He Was Sentenced To 24 Years.....he's Been Granted A Re-sentence Through The Federal Court System So I Expect Him Home At The Latest 3 Years.....now At The Age Of 25....he's Still Very Young, Though Had Great Fun, Lots Of Parties, *rugs, Money, Friends, Girls And After 8 Years Of Knowing Him Im Still Married To Him And Waiting.......i Know People Change.....we Go Through Fases And Grow Out Of Old Ways....for Thoes Of You With A Loved One In Prison....god Bless You And Your Loved One. Hd Should Be Off Lock Down No Later Than Mid April 05
Old 03-23-2005, 10:50 PM

I just received a letter from my fiance and they still on lock down. Yea from what he told me they are serching the entire prison row by row. I havent been able to talk with him over the phone because of this but I receive 2 to 3 letters from him a weeks and he always tells me what going on. He also told me that they had just informed them that they are not allowed to wear sock, he said they didnt give them no explanation on why he sounds all surprised, so maybe whats going in there is something serious or not normal for them.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:15 PM

My fiance is in susanville too, I heard they are locked down due to investigations of alot of contraband being brought in!! I really don't know about the visiting because mine were suspended for 6 months when he was in camp because I forgot that I had stamps in my back pocket, and they accused me of trying to bring in contraband. I am still fighting it, but so far no one will listen to me. it was a pure accident, but in there eyes, everyone is guilty.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:35 PM

Default susanville husband is there but where?

hey sorry you didnt get to see your man . i really need someone to help me figure out if my man is at a camp like i thought or at SE 57-11 L like the mail goes to? his name is DAVID SAKRY 6,2 Dark with a scare on his whole left cheek. if you could ask your man and let me know... would be great... hes supposedly at firecamp dont know which one. i dont have collect call so... we have three little girls together and hes getting out after 8 years , tying to figure out how all this is going to fall together him being in the real world family man w/o the old life creeping up on him thanks for listening RAINNA
Old 04-17-2005, 10:22 PM

My son was just transferred to California Correctional Center (CCC) at Susanville. I'm just curious when people say Susanville do they mean CCC or High Desert State Prison (HDSP)? Are these lockdowns occuring at CCC, HDSP, or both?
Old 04-18-2005, 06:44 AM

We just received a letter from my son in law that he was just transferred from Chino to High Desert Sate prison . He told us that is lockdown there. Do any one know how Susanville is ? how far from Los angeles? I checked the map and it is about 10 hours for driving. Do anyone get by taking plane or anything else beside drving a long way? is this prison safe.Thanks for to let us knwo more about this prison.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Blessed
Donation Award 

CCC and HSDP are both in Susanville. CCC is in front of HDSP. HDSP is on lockdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts_Dad
My son was just transferred to California Correctional Center (CCC) at Susanville. I'm just curious when people say Susanville do they mean CCC or High Desert State Prison (HDSP)? Are these lockdowns occuring at CCC, HDSP, or both?
Old 04-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Blessed
Donation Award 

HDSP is not a so good prison for the inmates especially, then you know when they are not happy their families are not happy. Some of the staff are nice. I believe it is about 10 hours driving to get to Susanville. If you take a plane the closest airport would be Reno, Nv which is 1 1/2 from Susanville. Hope this info helps. If you need some more info pm me and I will see if my brother-in-law can answer them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elainewang
We just received a letter from my son in law that he was just transferred from Chino to High Desert Sate prison . He told us that is lockdown there. Do any one know how Susanville is ? how far from Los angeles? I checked the map and it is about 10 hours for driving. Do anyone get by taking plane or anything else beside drving a long way? is this prison safe.Thanks for to let us knwo more about this prison.
Old 04-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Donation Award 

CCC Susanville, whites and hispanics on Cascade yard were on LOCKDOWN since last Wednesday or Thursday. I don't know if they are still on lockdown, I haven't
had any phone calls yet, but I'm hoping I get one TODAY!
Old 04-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Donation Award 

CCC SUSANVILLE- Whites and Southern Hispanics on the CASCADE yard are still on LOCKDOWN.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:21 PM

Well, it took a long time, but after all that happened, they are not on lock down any longer. My husband was sent to the hole due to all the drama over there. He was there for a few weeks. But he called and he said that they are letting them out on the yard. Thank God. Let's just hope that they can act like adults, not children when out on the yard.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:28 AM
snoopy

I just recived a letter from my fiance and the told me He told me that they were in lockdowm because they are rearching the prision. He told me that they were only two more places to go.hat maybe these weekend the weekend of april23-24 maybe will be able to get regular visits but he doen't how yeat i hope that is soon i can't wait to see him. He told me that they were in lockdowm because they are rearching the prision. He told me that they were only two more places to go.
Old 04-20-2005, 05:30 PM
Donation Award 

CCC Susanville is off of Lockdown. My son just called me. Yay!

Last edited by PT ROSE; 04-20-2005 at 05:31 PM..
Old 04-28-2005, 10:42 AM

High Desert in Susanville is OFF LOCK DOWN.... well most of the inmates are, Building A 1 & 2 are on normal visits, B 1,2,3,4,5 and Gym normal visits, C 1-8 Whites and Blacks phone visits all others NORMAL VISITS!!!! If you need more info call 1800-374-8474 option 1 then 1 again and then 2 for High Desert Prison info..... I am so there this weekend..... It's been 4 months HD has been on lock down Poor guys....
Lots of love and smiles to you all.....
Old 08-15-2014, 02:23 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 36,158 Times in 16,663 Posts

Please see the current lockdown thread:

CCC 2013-2014 Lockdown Q&A (ONLY)

patchouli, PTO Admin

Closed Thread