Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Medical Facility (CMF) - Vacaville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Medical Facility (CMF) - Vacaville Topic and discussion specific to the California Medical Facility (CMF) located in Vacaville, California.

Old 01-15-2016, 08:41 PM

Do I have to do another visiting form in order visit my husband that just transferred here?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2019, 04:57 PM

The latest Q&A for visting and dress code is dated 2015, but there is nothing about what dress is acceptable (what best to wear) on any of the Q&A; would someone please let me know what I should and should not wear; thanks
Old 06-16-2019, 12:54 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,083 Posts

Haven't visited this particular facility, but HERE is a booklet by CDCR called Visiting a Friend or Loved One In Prison -- check out page 6 for Attire Restrictions.

HERE is a list to all Visiting Sergeants at CDCR prisons, maybe you can call the Sergeant in this facility to find out more details.... Let's hope though that someone who's recently visited CMF would chime in too

Old 07-08-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DsLatinCutie View Post
Its pretty straight forward go up to the podium and check in and they will assign you a table. Have a second change of clothes in the car. Bring dollars and quarters but picture tokens before you come in if you want pictures hope that helps. Google hotels in vacaville prices will be there good luck ladies.

How much money am I allowed to take in? What colors are safe to wear and what about shoes; are there restrictions on what kind of shoe I can wear?
Old 07-09-2019, 06:05 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,576 Times in 15,761 Posts

You can check this linkhttps://www.cdcr.ca.gov/visitors/visitors/inmate-visiting-guidelines/
It states 50 dollars per adult, in dollar bills, dollar coins, or quarters
Clothing is no blue denim pants or shirts actually blue in general could be a problem, no camo print (any color) Tan, green, and some facilities, Red.
No shower shoes, and some facilities wont allow sandals with no back strap.

*safe* colors are black, purple, pink. White unless you can see anything thru it. (I'd avoid white)

Bring at least a change of clothing just in case what you wear wont fly. They get to make the decision if its allowed or not. (and even if you wore the same thing one time the next time they could say no)

That's my dog's nose art

Old 11-10-2019, 06:07 PM

Default Amount of money allowed

Thank you for all your information, but I need to clarify the amount of money allowed in and in what denominations; can someone help with that?