Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Old 07-19-2019, 01:59 PM
Mrs. Fuggins

Smile Ride and Share Room from Los Angeles to CCC

HHello ladies,

New to prison talk and also my boyfriend just got to CCC last week. I have saw him in almost 9 months, been in prison for two years and I really want to find a way to get there on weekend from LA. If anyone is going from here and would like the help, I'm available and I have a valid driver's license, car insurance and triple A. Please PM me if you have any info on assistance. God bless you all and I pray all is blessed in your journey. Thank you

-Mrs. Fuggins
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2019, 05:21 PM

Default Husband was just transffered to Susanville

Hello, Still new to this site. However, I did send a reply and don't see it. My husband was just recently sent there and I called visiting, However they are closed. But I heard the message giving certain days for visiting, depending on the yard. I would love to connect. I'm in southern California. My name is Christina. God Bless!!!!
Old 10-13-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symone0103 View Post
HHello ladies,

New to prison talk and also my boyfriend just got to CCC last week. I have saw him in almost 9 months, been in prison for two years and I really want to find a way to get there on weekend from LA. If anyone is going from here and would like the help, I'm available and I have a valid driver's license, car insurance and triple A. Please PM me if you have any info on assistance. God bless you all and I pray all is blessed in your journey. Thank you

-Mrs. Fuggins
You can join me! Im going this weekend and I will be going pretty often. I drive from LA and I get discount hotel rooms (I stay for the weekend) leave Friday come back Sunday. Hotel rooms at Marriott usually are about $40. Let me know!
Old 10-13-2019, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christyedgar97 View Post
Hello, Still new to this site. However, I did send a reply and don't see it. My husband was just recently sent there and I called visiting, However they are closed. But I heard the message giving certain days for visiting, depending on the yard. I would love to connect. I'm in southern California. My name is Christina. God Bless!!!!
Message me! Also coming from LA. I can fit 4 .