Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Kentucky should be posted here.

Old 10-01-2014, 10:45 AM

Default Eligible for parole November 1 st...

So I thought we should know something by now but I just called the parole board and they moved him to the October list....he is coming off of a 12 month deferment and he completed sap does anyone know why they would do this?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 36,185 Times in 16,675 Posts

I've never heard of that happening....maybe they mis-figured his eligibility date and are just now catching the mistake If granted parole, that'll put his release date at December 1st.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 10-01-2014, 11:51 AM

Yeah its just weird he was eligible last November and got a 12 month flop so if they made a mistake they should've caught it then. Idk I've been so anxious to find out all month and now this happens and I don't know what to do or think
Old 10-01-2014, 12:02 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 36,185 Times in 16,675 Posts

It'll be a long 30 extra days ....but it'll be over soon. Stay strong, and don't forget to Breathe!

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
marleytt (10-01-2014)
Old 10-01-2014, 05:46 PM

So I was thinking and last year when he was eligible for parole he was sentenced in September and eligible in November because of the time he had already served its called an eligibility override or something.... So we didn't find out that he was denied parole last year until November. So do you think maybe that's why theyre not going to make the decision until October?