Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:26 PM
Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 23,170 Times in 8,182 Posts
Default CCC Sending Packages, Magazines, Books Q&A

Questions about sending quarterly packages, magazines and books belong here.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2017, 12:28 PM

Can someone direct me to the link for approved vendors when sending quarterly packages
Old 10-22-2017, 04:59 PM

Default How can i check to see if my son received his package

My son is in Susanville, CA. His receiving status went to "C" temporarily because of an incident of some kind. Meanwhile I had sent him a package not knowing that C people can't receive them. I called the chaplain and he said he should be able to have it and also the food company called before I finished the order. They claimed the prison told them he would be able to have it. So I was told it was sent out that day and he would receive it by the following day. I have no way of checking if this is true. I am going by the word of those mostly outside of the system. Im concerned because I sent him his quarterly package with a lot of things in it. If it is returned to the food company I have to pay a fine and restocking fee. Can I trust the food company to be able to call the prison to verify he can receive the package when I cant even find a way to call and check? And how CAN I check>?
Old 04-05-2019, 10:18 AM

Default sending packages

Hey guys! I'm new on here (and with the whole prison system stuff) I'm still trying to learn everything that I can! My man just got transferred to Susanville and I don't know how to check how long the quarterly packages take to get to him. I don't know how long he will be there for either so I want to make sure if I do send him a package he will actually receive it! ANY information on anything having to do with Susanville is much appreciated! Thank you all so much!
Old 04-06-2019, 05:52 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,577 Times in 15,762 Posts

The only thing you can really do is to track the package to see if it arrived at the facility.
The only way really to see if the prison actually gave it to him is to hear it from your inmate.
I think the companies that do the packaged do get them out fairly quickly, maybe a matter of a few days?
As to when they actually GET IT, thats another story. IF they place is on lockdown that delays it.

As far as how long will be at the prison, its hard to say. Were they mainlined there?
(I dont think the *no quarterly package thing for reception inmates has changed? but in the past if you were in reception you couldnt get quarterly packages)

Hope that helps some.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
deidrawells (04-06-2019)