Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Alabama that do not fit into any other Alabama subforum. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind in addition to prison.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:37 AM
busdriver423

Default Found this site this morning...

Hello,
My name is Anne Mc. I live in TN and my oldest son is at Bullock. He is the oldest of my 4 bio and 2 adopted children. From what I have found out, this prison is about 8 hrs away from my home. Hence, traveling to see him has not happened.
I know God has a hand on my computer. I was lead to this site this morning by way of the prison website. I had never Googled the prison before. The past few days has been very hard for me, I am missing my son so bad. I have not seen him in 3 going on 4 yrs. He has been at Bullock for about 2 yrs now.
I guess that I am just reaching out to anyone to talk to that has been or going through some of the same situations I am facing. I want to visit my son desperately. This has crowded my mind these past few days, keeping me on the verge of tears.
My middle daughter had a situation this past year that has now put charges on me. I go to court for this on Thurs, July 29th. I am terrified. I guess that is another reason my son has been so much on my mind recently.
I know I have rambled on, please forgive a grieving mom. Thank you for having a place for me to vent and people to understand what I am going through. Anne
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 12:13 PM

You might try looking at the forum Parents with Children in Prison. The people there will understand what you are feeling. Many of them have been or are in your shoes not being able to visit their children for long periods of time. It is my favorite forum, and you can bet you will get some response to your posts.

I hope you have a favorable outcome when you go to court Thursday.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:49 AM

PTO Ambassador of the Year 

Donation Award 

Thanked 12,565 Times in 6,759 Posts

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Welcome to PTO