Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 06-16-2015, 02:31 PM

Default Share ride to Adirondack CI & RayBrook FCI (Federal)

Seeking up to 7 people to share ride to Adirondack Correctional Facility and Raybrook Federal Correctional Institution in Raybrook, NY.

Days of travel: Friday, Saturday, Sunday (roundtrip)

I have transportation; SUV that will seat 7 passengers, safe and clean personal vehicle. Very comfortable, with 5 TVs and surround sound stereo. Will show a total of 2 different movies (one there, one back). To cover gas and tolls, cost will be $60, per person/babies/children (sorry, it will still require a seat). This includes round trip service, so we will all be going back together.

We will leave ourselves with enough time to stop for restroom breaks, breakfast, and time to freshen up before visitation begins.

Looking to travel this weekend; leave Friday night for Saturday visit, and Saturday night for Sunday visits.

If interested, please phone number removed per policy. Please PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by InsomniaCT; 06-16-2015 at 03:50 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2015, 04:42 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,072 Times in 16,180 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 01-17-2016, 09:54 AM

Default hey

do you still provide service to ray brook
Old 02-18-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus18 View Post
Pm me
Old 03-08-2016, 04:40 PM

Default First timer

My boyfriend is in Ray Brook Federal Prison, I just put in a visiting request to go visit him. Once I get approved I would love to use this way of transportation to the prison. So I would like to know where would be the pick-up site. And is it first come first service or is there a schedule that your company has set up. I'm new to this process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeRide View Post
Seeking up to 7 people to share ride to Adirondack Correctional Facility and Raybrook Federal Correctional Institution in Raybrook, NY.

I have transportation; SUV that will seat 7 passengers, safe and clean personal vehicle. Very comfortable, with 5 TVs and surround sound stereo. Will show a total of 2 different movies (one there, one back). To cover gas and tolls, cost will be $60, per person/babies/children (sorry, it will still require a seat). This includes round trip service, so we will all be going back together.

We will leave ourselves with enough time to stop for restroom breaks, breakfast, and time to freshen up before visitation begins.

Looking to travel this weekend; leave Friday night for Saturday visit, and Saturday night for Sunday visits.

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,101 Times in 12,766 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. I hope the answer to your question is posted here, on the public boards. If not you can send a private message by clicking on their username, then "contact info" and finally "send a private message to".
Old 03-08-2016, 05:19 PM

Default looking for info

Did you ever get an answer for that question? I'm tryna find out if they still have this service also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus18 View Post
Old 08-21-2016, 06:59 AM

Hey does the person still goes up to Ray Brook ?
Old 10-13-2017, 10:00 AM

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeRide View Post

Thanks!
i have 5 ppl need a ride