Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 11-30-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Buses to USP Canaan

Does anyone know of a van or bus service that goes to USP Canaan from Washington DC or from Philadelphia?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Making US stronger!!
Donation Award 

I am going ot move this into the FEDERAL FORUM not sure if someone there will be able to help you or not, you might also try checking the PA state forum!!!! Hope you find some answers soon!!!

Kelly
Old 07-06-2009, 10:42 AM
i am from the bx

I am from bronx, new york. And would like to kno is there any bus service that comes to the bronx and takes u to usp canaan in waymart,pa?? I've been searching and tryin to find a bus company that will take me
Old 02-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Banned

Yes, It's called Audrey's Dodge Avenger! I live in White Marsh, MD, a straight 4 hour trip to Canaan where my boyfriend is. If you can get to my house and share the cost of gas, I would be happy to travel with you. Let me know if you're still interested.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:23 PM

Hi Audrey,

I don't mean to barge in on this but I would possibly be interested in this offer if you don't mind. I live in Maryland.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:37 AM
Banned

Default From Baltimore/DC

Hi Ladies,

The last time I was at USP Canaan, I saw a van pull up outside the entrance with a bunch of passengers. I inquired, and found out there is now bus service running from DC/Baltimore area every other Saturday. Be prepared. They leave out at 4 a.m. But the cost is nominal, and not having to drive is nice.

Here's the info:
Call Damani Cook, Managing Director, Reasonable & Reliable Transportation LLC, based in Silver Spring, MD. 301-712-0821. www.reasonablereliable.com
He has a private 12 passenger van that goes up every other weekend, leaving at 4 a.m. from the DC area. Cost is $60 per passenger. They stop for a light snack.

I am informed there is a similar service now from New York, but since I am not from NY, I did not inquire about it. Damani should know.

Alternately, I am still also driving my personal car up about twice a month. If you can get to my house in White Marsh, MD and share gas expenses, you are more than welcome to travel up with me anytime I go. I have a 2008 Dodge Avenger with less than 60,000 miles, so it's comfortable and reliable. I also am a neat freak, so it is quite clean. Sometimes I get tired and/or bored on the trip without anyone to talk to, so if you're interested, hit me up here or on my cell: 443-852-3322.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.c1234 View Post
i am from bronx, new york. And would like to kno is there any bus service that comes to the bronx and takes u to usp canaan in waymart,pa?? I've been searching and tryin to find a bus company that will take me
hey which bus company did u use?? Im from the bronx too
Old 08-29-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKAYLAHP View Post
hey which bus company did u use?? Im from the bronx too

Takaylahp- most of these posts are old. This one is from 2010.