Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:54 PM

Smile Questions about orientation, mail, & phones

my mans been n la palma over two wks now.. hes still n orientation.. and he hasnt recieved any of my mail.. i have but he hasnt.. this sucks!!! how long will he bill in orientation still? will he get a phone call like many females have been telling me??
i hope he does.... i wanna hear his voice soo bad..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 04:29 PM

hey ladies its me again.. i had anothr question... my mans still n orientation lik i said a lil bit ago n he hasnt send me the visitation form yet he said he hasnt seen his counselor yet.. but i want to send it out already cause i kno the process is sllooow! so i came up to the arizona corrections dept website n they have some visitation form to print out so i ws wondering if i can print that one and mail it to that one place here n cali to get approved.. is it the same form that hell b sending me wen he gets to c his counselor?? or should i wait.. i am tryn to speed up this sloow process bcause i have plans to ake our daughtr up there this christmas or thnksgiving(not sure yet) any advice will help!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 04:43 PM

Smile Questions about orientation 411

hi ladies... i have questions about orientation...
my hubby was transferred to la palma about close to 3 weeks now from centinela and he writes to me sayin he is still in orientation and hasnt recieved any of his property. he is statrtin to get fustrated,, i had to send him sum envelopes ect.. to write to us bak home... but how long will this orientation take?? wen will he c his counselor?? he wans to send me the visitation form and the marrige package... ( we plAN ON GETTN MARRIED ) he hasnt recieved none of my mail either... is this normal wen they r in orienattion?? i hope my questions can get answered in this new thread... thanks so much ladies for all of the help u offer newbies..

to me this forum is like my second family...
Old 09-25-2009, 08:13 PM
ALWAYZ AND 4EVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyone_626 View Post
hi ladies... i have questions about orientation...
my hubby was transferred to la palma about close to 3 weeks now from centinela and he writes to me sayin he is still in orientation and hasnt recieved any of his property. he is statrtin to get fustrated,, i had to send him sum envelopes ect.. to write to us bak home... but how long will this orientation take?? wen will he c his counselor?? he wans to send me the visitation form and the marrige package... ( we plAN ON GETTN MARRIED ) he hasnt recieved none of my mail either... is this normal wen they r in orienattion?? i hope my questions can get answered in this new thread... thanks so much ladies for all of the help u offer newbies..

to me this forum is like my second family...

ORIENTATION IS TWO WEEKS!!!, NO PHONE, NO YARD, NO DAYROOM UNTIL THEY'RE OUT OF ORIENTATION.....WHEN I CALLED THE MAILROOM I ASK THE LADY HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR OUR MEN TO GET THEIR MAIL AND THE LADY TOLD ME THAT WHEN SHE RECIEVES THEIR MAIL, OUR MEN GET IT THAT SAME DAY EVEN IN ORIENTATION, SO IF HE HASN'T GOTTEN ANY MAIL YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THAT

IM A NEWBIE TOO...MY MAN WAS JUST MOVED HERE MONDAY FROM WASCO
Old 09-25-2009, 09:43 PM

Man. That sucks. But yeah ima try calling and c was up with the mail. Thanks a ton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOV3MYBABY View Post

ORIENTATION IS TWO WEEKS!!!, NO PHONE, NO YARD, NO DAYROOM UNTIL THEY'RE OUT OF ORIENTATION.....WHEN I CALLED THE MAILROOM I ASK THE LADY HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR OUR MEN TO GET THEIR MAIL AND THE LADY TOLD ME THAT WHEN SHE RECIEVES THEIR MAIL, OUR MEN GET IT THAT SAME DAY EVEN IN ORIENTATION, SO IF HE HASN'T GOTTEN ANY MAIL YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THAT

IM A NEWBIE TOO...MY MAN WAS JUST MOVED HERE MONDAY FROM WASCO
Old 09-28-2009, 11:52 PM
ALWAYZ AND 4EVA

Question Approved calling

I HAVE A QUESTION:

SO I WAS READING IN A FORUM AND I SAW THAT WHEN YOU SEND AN INAMTE A NEW NUMBER TO CALL YOU AT, THAT IT HAS TO BE APPROVED FIRST??.....

IS THAT TRUE?? AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE??
Old 09-30-2009, 09:10 PM
Change, before u have to

Quote:
I HAVE A QUESTION:

SO I WAS READING IN A FORUM AND I SAW THAT WHEN YOU SEND AN INAMTE A NEW NUMBER TO CALL YOU AT, THAT IT HAS TO BE APPROVED FIRST??.....

IS THAT TRUE?? AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE??
no, it is not true.

I don't think I'm better than anyone; I just don't think anyone is better than me!
Old 10-03-2009, 01:19 PM
ALWAYZ AND 4EVA

Do they need some kind of pin# to call out, if so how much do they cost?? And how do they get them??
Old 10-03-2009, 02:58 PM
~Our hearts are ONE~

No, they need a commissary # which they recieve as soon as they are allowed calls. As soon as he gets this number, ask him to give it to u so that u can mail him money so that he can buy calling cards. But u can also just call ICS and set up an acct even though the calls are more expensive through that.

I hope I helped out a bit, I never heard of pin# which is why I suggested a commissary#.

The Following User Says Thank You to lizzie416 For This Useful Post:
LOV3MYBABY (10-03-2009)
Old 10-03-2009, 03:23 PM
ALWAYZ AND 4EVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzie416 View Post
No, they need a commissary # which they recieve as soon as they are allowed calls. As soon as he gets this number, ask him to give it to u so that u can mail him money so that he can buy calling cards. But u can also just call ICS and set up an acct even though the calls are more expensive through that.

I hope I helped out a bit, I never heard of pin# which is why I suggested a commissary#.

OH OK BECAUSE I GOT A LETTER FROM HIM TODAY AND HE SAID HE NEEDED TO PURCHASE A $1 PHONE TIME, BECAUSE IT HAS A PIN # THAT HE NEEDS TO CALL OUT......I ALREADY SET YOU A LOCAL NUMBER AND PRE-PAID THRU ICS SO IM GOOD TO GO ON MY END, JUST WAITING FOR HIM TO GET MY POSTCARD WITH THE NUMBER
Old 10-03-2009, 04:55 PM
~Our hearts are ONE~

Quote:
OH OK BECAUSE I GOT A LETTER FROM HIM TODAY AND HE SAID HE NEEDED TO PURCHASE A $1 PHONE TIME, BECAUSE IT HAS A PIN # THAT HE NEEDS TO CALL OUT......I ALREADY SET YOU A LOCAL NUMBER AND PRE-PAID THRU ICS SO IM GOOD TO GO ON MY END, JUST WAITING FOR HIM TO GET MY POSTCARD WITH THE NUMBER

ooh yay then your good!!!

Old 10-04-2009, 02:15 PM

hey ladies i have a question my man just mailed me thwe visitation form and he had gave me the address to were to mail it at.. i think sumwere in sacramento but i cant find the address... do anyone happn to kno the address were i need to mail that out??? how long will it take to get approved??
Old 10-04-2009, 03:20 PM
ALWAYZ AND 4EVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyone_626 View Post
hey ladies i have a question my man just mailed me thwe visitation form and he had gave me the address to were to mail it at.. I think sumwere in sacramento but i cant find the address... Do anyone happn to kno the address were i need to mail that out??? How long will it take to get approved??

the address my man told me to mail it to is:
c.o.c.f
california department of corrections
10961 suncenter dr.
rancho cardova, ca 95670

AND I WAS TOLD IT WILL TAKE ABOUT TWO MONTHS TO GET APPROVED.... :{
Old 10-07-2009, 12:45 PM
My 1st Love n My Last

ok...my fiance has been there 3 weeks and 2 days... :/ i'm still waitin for my call whats goin on ladies????? i'm climbin the walls i miss him soo much...

Much Love and Respect,
The OnE ~N~ Only

LaDy ErkS
Old 10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
My 1st Love n My Last

ok he must have felt me goin crazy.... he snuck onto the phone for 3 min. today!!! hehe awww...hope he gets his own pin soon....

Much Love and Respect,
The OnE ~N~ Only

LaDy ErkS
Old 10-08-2009, 05:08 PM

aww how cute.. lol well i recieved my call aftr 3 wks he was there.. just wait ull get ur call.. n ull feel on cloud 9 just like i did..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyerks View Post
ok...my fiance has been there 3 weeks and 2 days... :/ i'm still waitin for my call whats goin on ladies????? i'm climbin the walls i miss him soo much...