Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Kentucky.

Old 03-20-2014, 06:53 PM

Default Need Info On Mccracken County Jail/ Transfer Questions

My fiancee was transferred here today. He was sentenced to prison for burgalry 3rd degree for 5 years after having his felony diversion revoked. He is still waiting to be sentenced for trafficking heroin in the first degree, first off and also waiting to be sentenced for escape, which they are offering him 1 year. He escaped from being in custody on a work release program ..

He might be serving quite a lot of time. Today he was transferred to Mccracken Co and I'm curious to why he went to this facility and what the next move could be. His whole time hasn't been given because of his open cases but he has definitely been sentenced for 5 years on the burgalry charge/class D. So I'm confused with how this whole process is going to.play out since he isn't 100% for sure on the whole time he'll be given. Is he going to sty in Mccracken? Why did they send him there and do they send specific inmates there on their way to a certain prison, is it only for low/high security inmates, ect.? How long do you think he will stay there? From what I hear its small and in the middle of no where, he says there's very few C.O's. He was transferred from the Louisville Jail which is where we live. Sorry for the misspells smart phones can be a pain to type on! Thanks for any help!
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysMsBrown For This Useful Post:
babygirl350 (03-20-2014)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2014, 08:31 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,048 Times in 16,166 Posts

Quote:
Today he was transferred to Mccracken Co and I'm curious to why he went to this facility and what the next move could be.
Why? Because they (DOC) can Its a shining example of our tax dollars at work Hopefully his next move will be to Roederer in LaGrange, that's the Assessment & Classification facility. Last bid, My Mr was transferred 3 times and finally got to RCC on his 4th move....I will say that that many transfers is not common. He will be transferred to court dates from wherever he's housed.

Breathe sweetie.....after Roederer he'll go to his "Home" prison and ya'll can get into a routine of letters, calls and visits

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
babygirl350 (03-20-2014)