Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Mississippi that do not fit into any other Mississippi sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Setfree

Default Quickest way to get county time added to sentence in Mississippi?

Just like to say this site has been given me some very helpful information. My daughter is at CMCF and has a little more time to serve. How would be the quickest way to get her county time added on her sentence
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,027 Times in 7,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyasuemeza View Post
Just like to say this site has been given me some very helpful information. My daughter is at CMCF and has a little more time to serve. How would be the quickest way to get her county time added on her sentence

It would really be helpful if you tell us what state this prison is in. That way we can point you to the place where you can get the answers you are looking for.

Old 05-03-2019, 05:47 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 36,028 Times in 16,597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyasuemeza View Post
Has your daughter spoken with her Counselor at Central Mississippi Correctional Facility (CMCF)? I need a little clarification: Are you asking about jail credit for time served? Or are you asking if State sentence & a County sentence can be served at the same time?

Welcome to PTO

patchouli, PTO Admin