Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 01-07-2021, 04:43 PM

Default Question about securus debit

Wife is in Perryville and was just approved for phone calls. I got a call from her last night but it was a free call provided by the prison. She gets 2 free calls per week. I put $100 in her Securus debit account but its not available to her. Does anyone know why? In yavapai county the Securus debit account was used to fund phone calls. Is it different in Perryville? I can't get ahold of anyone in customer service, I suspect because of covid
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2021, 05:51 PM
If everyone cared!
Donation Award 

Hi Dsmuzic,

Perryville is an option when you try to fund an inmate debit account online. They might just be experiencing a little delay. Hopefully you connect with someone from customer service soon.

Old 01-07-2021, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 6,520 Times in 3,253 Posts

She will have to be given the info from the prison and establish a PIN to use the phone. Some places require the inmate to record their name as well. The prison may not be in any rush to get this done. Give it a few days and hopefully you'll hear from her.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsmuzic View Post
I put $100 in her Securus debit account but its not available to her. Does anyone know why?
Same thing happened with us. I thought securus inmate debit would go to his tablet but I was wrong. We dont know where the money went because he checked every possible option and nothing. It was only $10 so i never tried to dispute it.

I only ever use IC Solutions to fund the phone account and have never had issues with it. And use Jpay to send money for commissary and tablet

Try messaging them - https://securustechnologies.tech/contact/