Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Pets & Animal Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pets & Animal Discussions Man of us have furry (or other) loved ones at home with us. Please use this forum to talk about anything and everything relating to them, hobbies relating to them, etc.

Old 08-30-2016, 01:34 AM

Cool My mother had to take care of my snake while I was in jail, and it escaped.

While I was in jail my mom had to take care of my cornsnake and leopard gecko. I heard numerous stories about her efforts taking care of the snake. Like when she went to feed him and he was striking the box the mouse was in. The worst was when she obviously didn't close the sliding top all the way and the snake escaped. Bad enough he escaped but before they discovered he was out they had set off flea bombs in the house and later realized he wasn't safe in my room from the gases. This could have been extra bad for the cornsnake because most snakes have two lungs but cornsnakes only have one lung. Anyway my mother discovered he had escaped when she was in her room sitting in her big chair and she saw the snake come out from under her chair. She claimed he was going for the dog, a fox terrier. And claims the snake is big enough to kill the dog, which I seriously doubt it could. I doubt it was even going after the dog, it was probably just crawling in that direction with no intention of doing anything to the dog. I heard this whole story about how she flipped the chair back and was screaming and calling for my sister to come and help. I guess one of them used a trash grabber to get a hold of the snake and carry it back down the hallway to my room and get him into his cage. The thing is harmless, it's never bitten anyone. My mom hates snakes so I guess she did good.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2016, 08:09 AM
CA, LASO, site sug. SUPER MOD

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 28,528 Times in 14,379 Posts

unless the dog is mouse size I'd doubt the snake was going after her dog.

That's my dog's nose art

The Following User Says Thank You to sidewalker For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (09-06-2016)