Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Georgia that do not fit into any other Georgia sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:06 PM

Question Rsat advice

Well, my bf is incarcerated at Johnson State Prison & will be graduating in 4 weeks from this RSAT program. He's mandated to attend a work release after graduation from the parole board but he insists that he's going to be paroled out & coming straight home after graduation? I'm so confused cause I'm trying not to get my hopes up & be disappointed. His TPM is Oct.2018, so if ANYONE can give me a little clarity I greatly appreciate it. Thank You in Advance

Last edited by escadia101; 08-08-2017 at 08:09 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by escadia101 View Post
Well, my bf is incarcerated at Johnson State Prison & will be graduating in 4 weeks from this RSAT program. He's mandated to attend a work release after graduation from the parole board but he insists that he's going to be paroled out & coming straight home after graduation? I'm so confused cause I'm trying not to get my hopes up & be disappointed. His TPM is Oct.2018, so if ANYONE can give me a little clarity I greatly appreciate it. Thank You in Advance
I would think the letter from the Parole Board that was sent to your boyfriend informing him of his TPM would state any conditions built into the tentative October 2018 date. If they want him to spend X amount of time at a TC before letting him go home they can simply move his TPM when they review his case sometime in September/October. I'm not saying they are going to do that. If there are no beds available at a TC, he could be paroled. This is a question that his consular would have a better chance at answering correctly. You can call the prison and ask to speak with his consular and ask this question. He or she might be able to help.