Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Georgia Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2014, 06:59 PM
journee65 journee65 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ga
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Cool RSAT Georgia New Inmate

My fiance' just arrived at Appling Co ITF. Anyone want to chat who currently has someone in program or has any other information to share please feel free to respond or message me.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 11-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Lilbabyeternal's Avatar
Lilbabyeternal Lilbabyeternal is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ga,united states
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by journee65 View Post
My fiance' just arrived at Appling Co ITF. Anyone want to chat who currently has someone in program or has any other information to share please feel free to respond or message me.
Hey!My Hubby is waiting to be shipped there.. How long did your LO have to wait before he was sent there after sentencing?I have been praying For someone to help me with info on this Facility..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-13-2014, 07:35 AM
journee65 journee65 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ga
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Hi

Hi good to hear from you, my fiance' was sentenced for review Aug 6 2014, was evaluated and approved on Aug 28 and wasnt moved from Bulloch County until Nov 3. I called and harrassed the probation, the judge, the jail, and the DA, they all never had any info, the one to call is the DOC in atlanta, they may not have any info on how long it may take, but the more you call in and become a pest the more they know the inmate has someone on the outside and they wont be forgotten about. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any other questions. Ive been dealing with this screwed up system for a while and will be glad to help.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Lilbabyeternal's Avatar
Lilbabyeternal Lilbabyeternal is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ga,united states
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanx a lot.. A lot or the Forums deal with Rsat.. And I haven't actually heard much about the ITP at Baxley.I've been doing internet searches but I still don't know that much.He is still in county and nobody there is Familar with the intergrated program either.He's been down 5 months ,and ITP is all he has to do For now to Get home.He's never been a product of the state so all this is new to him.I've been in the custody of the DOC, but that was over 10 year ago;so I know a lot has changed.Thanx,again,and GOD bless.Tell your LO best wishes on his journey..I'm always rooting For someone trying to do better For themselves and their Fam!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2014, 09:18 PM
Shanesgirl14 Shanesgirl14 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ga Usa
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default RSAT In Walker

Hey there? Does anyone know if there is such a program in Walker State Prison. My fiancée is supposed to be leaving tonight and going there. They first told him Bainbridge but the guards are telling him he will be going to Walker. How long before he can call. Thanks ya'll
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-24-2014, 08:38 PM
journee65 journee65 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: ga
Posts: 17
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbabyeternal View Post
Thanx a lot.. A lot or the Forums deal with Rsat.. And I haven't actually heard much about the ITP at Baxley.I've been doing internet searches but I still don't know that much.He is still in county and nobody there is Familar with the intergrated program either.He's been down 5 months ,and ITP is all he has to do For now to Get home.He's never been a product of the state so all this is new to him.I've been in the custody of the DOC, but that was over 10 year ago;so I know a lot has changed.Thanx,again,and GOD bless.Tell your LO best wishes on his journey..I'm always rooting For someone trying to do better For themselves and their Fam!
Hi so good to hear from you, if the rsat is the only thing he has to do, then they are just waiting on a bed for him, seems like the waiting list is kinda backed up now.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to journee65 For This Useful Post:
Lilbabyeternal (12-02-2014)
  #7  
Old 11-28-2014, 03:38 PM
lilysmama0226 lilysmama0226 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: georgia, united states
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesgirl14 View Post
Hey there? Does anyone know if there is such a program in Walker State Prison. My fiancée is supposed to be leaving tonight and going there. They first told him Bainbridge but the guards are telling him he will be going to Walker. How long before he can call. Thanks ya'll




yes they do my fiancée is in walker in the RSAT program he called a few days after he had been there
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Lilbabyeternal's Avatar
Lilbabyeternal Lilbabyeternal is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ga,united states
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by journee65 View Post
Hi so good to hear from you, if the rsat is the only thing he has to do, then they are just waiting on a bed for him, seems like the waiting list is kinda backed up now.
Hey,Hun.. Did your LO Go to diagnostics First or straight to Baxley?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Lilbabyeternal's Avatar
Lilbabyeternal Lilbabyeternal is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ga,united states
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My prayers have been answered.. when I say JEHOVAH is so GOOD!My hubbie left Monday For Appling ITF.. So now our countdown begins!!He had someone Give me a call even though when he didn't call me that morning From County I knew he was Gone.I'm just ready to hear his voice and let him know I'm proud of him For accepting the help and trying to become a better Person, Husband, and Father.I love him so much and will stand by him til the death of me..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-24-2015, 05:39 PM
heaintrite heaintrite is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I see your husband is in Appling ITF, My fiance just signed his waiver today to be put on the waiting list. About how long did your husband have to wait and about how long before he got visitation? Is he able to make calls like they are in county?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-24-2015, 05:48 PM
heaintrite heaintrite is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy

I see your SO is in Appling ITF, Mine just signed his waiver today to be put on the waiting list. About how long did he have to wait and about how long before he got visitation? Is he able to make calls like they are in county? Any other details your know about the program? My old man is very spiritual...I know Walker has very good faith based programs. How about Appling...How's your old man making out...Any feedback would be deeply appreciated...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-24-2015, 11:46 PM
Lilbabyeternal's Avatar
Lilbabyeternal Lilbabyeternal is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ga,united states
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaintrite View Post
I see your SO is in Appling ITF, Mine just signed his waiver today to be put on the waiting list. About how long did he have to wait and about how long before he got visitation? Is he able to make calls like they are in county? Any other details your know about the program? My old man is very spiritual...I know Walker has very good faith based programs. How about Appling...How's your old man making out...Any feedback would be deeply appreciated...
So Glad that progress is being made!!Ma husband came home on September 3rd!!The program was Great For him!!He's doing well and it was a GOD send.He was a probationer so he went to Baxley.It was a PDC.It took him about 2 months to Get shipped off .. But I did keep calling GDOC.He could use the phone about a week later after his phone list Got approved.. It took about 3 weeks For the viso sheet.They approved visitors about a week later.He completed the program Flawlessy!I pray the best For you all!The call system is set up through Global Tel Link.Try to Get a local number to the city For cheaper rates..Keep your head up, and I hope it all Goes well!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-28-2015, 12:12 PM
gstep gstep is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Columbus,
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaintrite View Post
I see your SO is in Appling ITF, Mine just signed his waiver today to be put on the waiting list. About how long did he have to wait and about how long before he got visitation? Is he able to make calls like they are in county? Any other details your know about the program? My old man is very spiritual...I know Walker has very good faith based programs. How about Appling...How's your old man making out...Any feedback would be deeply appreciated...
Heaintrite, my son was just transfered to rsat facility today. He was in county for 4 months waiting. I'll post how things go
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-28-2015, 06:14 PM
heaintrite heaintrite is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Georgia, USA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbabyeternal View Post
So Glad that progress is being made!!Ma husband came home on September 3rd!!The program was Great For him!!He's doing well and it was a GOD send.He was a probationer so he went to Baxley.It was a PDC.It took him about 2 months to Get shipped off .. But I did keep calling GDOC.He could use the phone about a week later after his phone list Got approved.. It took about 3 weeks For the viso sheet.They approved visitors about a week later.He completed the program Flawlessy!I pray the best For you all!The call system is set up through Global Tel Link.Try to Get a local number to the city For cheaper rates..Keep your head up, and I hope it all Goes well!!
Thank you for the info...Very much appreciated!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-08-2016, 12:36 PM
HeyLucy's Avatar
HeyLucy HeyLucy is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Rome, Floyd County, Georgia
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Appling County ITF

Quote:
Originally Posted by journee65 View Post
My fiance' just arrived at Appling Co ITF. Anyone want to chat who currently has someone in program or has any other information to share please feel free to respond or message me.
My son is currently as we speak being transferred from our local jail to this facility. It is about 6 hours from us, so he has not yet arrived. I'd like to connect with you as we both go through this journey with our loved ones. When I learn more I will let you know and vice versa, if you'd like. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-09-2016, 08:35 PM
HeyLucy's Avatar
HeyLucy HeyLucy is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Rome, Floyd County, Georgia
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Son Entered ITF at Baxley Yesterday 8-7-2016

My 28 yo son was transported from county jail to RSAT program, ITF in Baxley, GA yesterday. I only found out when I got an email saying the visit I had scheduled with him had been canceled due to inmate release. I knew then he had been transferred but had to call about 15 numbers to get confirmation. It is about 5 hours from us. It is a 9 month program. The facility in Baxley is a former prison, but now is an RSAT facility for non-violent offenders. That's all I know. Does any one know anything about this facility and when he can call me, etc. Has any one ever had a loved one there and can apprise me of their experience with the program? I can't find anything much online and most of the DOC websites are so outdated you can't depend on them. Any help is appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Dblair Dblair is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Floyd Heorgia
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My husband just got sent to Appling and insight I’m new to this
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-06-2018, 12:59 PM
Roman123 Roman123 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My partner was transferred from South Carolina to Georgia about a year and a half ago. He was sentenced to the Georgia RSAT program on July 19 and has been waiting to be transferred to an RSAT facility.

We are thinking (hoping) he will go to Coastal State Prison, that is closest to home. Does anyone have anyone that will be graduating from the Coastal RSAT program soon, we are thinking that he will be transferred upon availability. Or any details on what to expect.

Any help is appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Georgia RSAT program Nana1987 Georgia General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 35 04-17-2015 06:13 PM
Info on RSAT in Georgia?? redhotblueflame Education Inside 2 05-26-2008 10:21 PM
Georgia RSAT john'smom Georgia Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 1 09-08-2006 10:04 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:19 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics