Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Info This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Nevada.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:44 AM

Mine just went from Parr to NNCC- for
Intake. He's 16 days into a year sentence for DUI.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 03:53 PM
~hollywood~

Mine just got transfered to nncc

Old 07-17-2012, 08:26 PM

My Man is in the fishtank at NNCC he was tranferred there a week ago. I send him ym work schedule so he atleast knows whats going on in my life. haha. I have set up an account with ics. and emailed him and sent him money via jpay. Do you know when hell beable to use the money on his account with him being in the fishtank i didnt know if he was allowed of even knows hes got money in his account. I send him mail everyday btu not sure if hes getting his mail in there. if he is then he knows hes got money on his account ect. HELP need to know what your thoguhts are . He was sentence to 2 to 5yrs. Im new to this.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britrdazahead13 View Post
If he is in the fishtank you probably won't hear from him for a while. Especially if he doesn't have money on the books/phone.
Don't worry he will be in contact as soon as he can. He is no doubt missing you as much as you miss him.
Hang on girl and write write write. It helps!
Best wishes.
He called me and this lady is helping me with putting money on his books so he can write and talk to me, but they don't get to talk very long, why is that? At Parr, he would call me like 15 times a day, until he got a hold of me sometimes when I wasn't available and he loves me so much and told me how much he misses me and sends poems to me, etc. We have a marriage license and have been together for 2 years when he got busted for a DUI. Anyway, he said the worst horror would be waking up without me, and he is now. Why can't they talk on the phone much when in the fish tank??? Good news though he is coming home soon at a restitution center in Reno, so I can see him. Anybody understand why my love can't call me everyday like at Parr and now that he is just being processed, etc... Please, this is driving me crazy.
Thank you,
Angry Pretty Kitten
Old 01-28-2017, 08:26 AM

Wink Missing him!

My boyfriend was just transferred to NNCC from Parr after serving 4 mos. he was sentenced to 1-3 yrs. for possession w/ intent. Fortunately I read this forum and several other about NNCC prior to his transfer and know that I may not get to talk to him for a while. I put money on his books, opened an acct. with ICS phone service as a prepaid phone acct, and have already sent him a few emails. I'm currently in the ICU w/ cancer and am afraid I may not get to talk to him again because of my health. I want to know if it still takes weeks to a month to receive phone calls while they're in the fish tank? When do they finally get visits and what days and for how long? I know it depends on housing. How common is it for them to be moved to other facilities or camps? If they are moved do they go through a similar process of wait times at the new facility? What are some of the known issues at NNCC? Is there a lot of racial violence towards hispanics there? Once they're out of the fish tank how often/long can they make phone calls? As far as prisons are concerned is NNCC very dangerous? I would appreciate any and all advice/tips. Thank you, needjhome