A how-to for adding an avatar (that little picture next to your name)
1) find a picture that you would like to use.
Either from the internet or your computer.
If from the internet you will need to have the web address.
The graphic can only be up to 64 x 64, to check size right click & scroll
down to properties & click on that, then look for dimensions.
2) come to pto
3) click on user cp
4) under where it says "control panel" find "edit avatar" & click on it
5) it will show current avatar (if you have one), below that is the "custom
6) click the "use custom avatar" circle
7) if the graphic is on your computer click the "browse" button to locate it.
if the graphic is on the internet enter the address in the box below
"Upload an Avatar From Your Computer"
8) click "save changes"
9) you should now have a picture next to your name, if not retrace your steps & if still confused let us know & we'll be glad to help you!