Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Connecticut should be posted here.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Bonnie & Clyde

Default Inmate early release 2011

does anyone has any info on the prison early release?....my husband just told me that they have been releasing people almost everyday now and sending them home early....any info on that?....

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 10:47 AM

Well i can tell you my hubby was up for parole in March a couple of weeks ago they informed him he can go home on or after 2-14. They just did our home visit last Tuesday so i will find out when I am picking him up tomorrow since Friday was a holiday so i am a little anxious right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to secondtimer For This Useful Post:
Mz.MM (02-13-2011)
Old 02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Bonnie & Clyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondtimer View Post
well i can tell you my hubby was up for parole in march a couple of weeks ago they informed him he can go home on or after 2-14. They just did our home visit last tuesday so i will find out when i am picking him up tomorrow since friday was a holiday so i am a little anxious right now.
thanx!! I will appreciate all the info you can give me! What prison is he in?.....and also! Good luck!! =) wish you guy's well

Old 02-13-2011, 09:03 PM

Well i will say he is a non violent offender and he is very close to his 50% date so that probably has a lot to do with it.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Keeping em in Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIIZ4EVER View Post
does anyone has any info on the prison early release?....my husband just told me that they have been releasing people almost everyday now and sending them home early....any info on that?....
Mine told me the same thing that they were releasing guys everyday!!

Old 10-30-2011, 08:57 PM

I'm trying to find out the same thing my honey is at Avenal State prison for a non violent offense and he told me that they haven't released anyone they are steady bringing folks in.... Gosh I need my babe home lol.... Does anyone kno how this early release stuff is gonna work
Old 11-02-2011, 07:24 AM

Its a waiting came and we are all prisoners of the CT DOC. My BF told me that they are first doing the parole and probation offenders first. but they are moving very slowly at Osborn. He signed his paperwork for his TS 3 weeks ago, and we are waiting to hear on that one. I just want him home, enough of the games.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIIZ4EVER View Post
Right on the CT DOC website, they have all the information and notices about the new law. It went into effect in early October. Your husband should have sat down with a counselor to review his programs and paperwork. If he hasn't yet, then he probably will very soon.

Some people will be released immediately. Others will have to wait just a little bit longer!
Old 11-04-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliesco View Post
Right on the CT DOC website, they have all the information and notices about the new law. It went into effect in early October. Your husband should have sat down with a counselor to review his programs and paperwork. If he hasn't yet, then he probably will very soon.

Some people will be released immediately. Others will have to wait just a little bit longer!
I'm sorry to interfere but where on the CT DOC website can I find this information? Do you have a link to the page?

Thanks

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old 11-07-2011, 08:20 AM
His Ladi! Soon his MRS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVNESSA68 View Post
I'm sorry to interfere but where on the CT DOC website can I find this information? Do you have a link to the page?

Thanks

http://www.ct.gov/doc/cwp/view.asp?a=1502&Q=481866

The Following User Says Thank You to Mz.MM For This Useful Post:
DVNESSA68 (11-12-2011)
Old 11-27-2011, 01:55 PM

I am alittle confused if someone could help me out. My boyfriend is serving a 2 year sentence for violation of probation (dirty urines). He can serve 50% of his time since its nonviolent and end up doing 1 year. Now with this new law he can get up to 60 days a year off. Where i am confused is would it be 120 days off since its a 2 yr sentence or only 60 days because he would only have to do the year. Would that make it 10 months or 8 months? Sorry if i confuse anyone.. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-28-2012, 11:08 PM

It is pretty confusing. Believe me. But I believe. It is full sentance. My bf just got all his good time added up n it pushed his parole date up from july to march. But it has not effected his time in there now. To 30 days good time. You get 5 days off your sentence. I hope I was of some help. Good luck!

Lost Without Him
<3 R.L.E <3