Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 02-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Missin him like crazy!!

Sugar, I feel for you and the situation your in. This girl seems to know what will get to you, and dive right in on it. I understand your fear of being deceived. I wouldn't want my man getting visits by any woman besides his mother since he has no sisters. How much longer does he have? I think you are being smart about everything. Ya know opening your heart, but keeping a little guard up, just don't allow that ex take away from all you and him could have, cause it sounds to me she would love to be the one to cause them. Screw her, that is pathetic and obviously not a real woman, she KNOWS you two are together.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2012, 10:16 AM

A trailer visit is a family visit - like a conjugal visit that lasts 6 hours and you can take your kids. Its supposed to preserve family bonds... Yeah you can have sex on those visits but I think typically those are overnight visits and you don't bring your kids... But who knows. I don't know what happened. Only they know what happened on that visit. I am sure the three year old could have fallen asleep and then they had sex. His grandma said all he talked about was how amazing it was to be with his daughter and how much he loved her. He didn't mention his ex. He said it was all about his daughter.

And I don't think he wanted me to find out. I was just talking about this with my co-workers and they said they wouldn't have told me either because of the way I act over her. I keep thinking about this - like is it my fault because I became unapproachable? I really feel like he couldn't approach me. I wrote him a month ago and said if you ever have a trailer visit with her IT'S OVER. I wrote this because he told me that he needed to his daughter. He couldn't watch her grow up in pictures anymore. She was born after he got locked up. He told me he felt like I didn't want him to see his daughter because I was so insecure about her mother. He said he couldn't just keep putting it off. In one way, I have seen how hard it is to have kids in the visiting area and the parent really cannot interact with them like they could in the personal environment of the trailer visit. I am twisted over this.

But my hurt is starting to turn in to straight rage. I think he took me for granted and I feel like he needs to know what life is like without me. I have been a good woman to him. I have done everything for him and this is what he does to me? I am getting mad just writing this. I know some of you think I brought this on myself and I take responsibility for my part but for him to lie to me after all I have done. I just feel like if she wants to post this stuff on FB and he wanted to lie to me - let her be down for him 100%. She wants to claim him let her walk the walk too. Let her put up with his moodiness, all that actually comes with having him. She walked out on him, left him for his dead sister's husband... Came to visit him with hickies, had other guys bring her to visits - like for real if that's what he wants then that's on him. If he would choose to step out on me for someone that has been so inconsistent then he deserves whatever comes his way. He doesn't hear from her for months at a time. She has kept the child from him too. And I just checked she still has a bench warrant out so HOW COULD SHE EVEN VISIT HIM? I know she did but shouldn't they have checked that? I just can't deal with this. It's like if she wants him she can have him.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:52 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBabyDoll31
A trailer visit is a family visit - like a conjugal visit that lasts 6 hours and you can take your kids. Its supposed to preserve family bonds... Yeah you can have sex on those visits but I think typically those are overnight visits and you don't bring your kids... But who knows. I don't know what happened. Only they know what happened on that visit. I am sure the three year old could have fallen asleep and then they had sex. His grandma said all he talked about was how amazing it was to be with his daughter and how much he loved her. He didn't mention his ex. He said it was all about his daughter.

And I don't think he wanted me to find out. I was just talking about this with my co-workers and they said they wouldn't have told me either because of the way I act over her. I keep thinking about this - like is it my fault because I became unapproachable? I really feel like he couldn't approach me. I wrote him a month ago and said if you ever have a trailer visit with her IT'S OVER. I wrote this because he told me that he needed to his daughter. He couldn't watch her grow up in pictures anymore. She was born after he got locked up. He told me he felt like I didn't want him to see his daughter because I was so insecure about her mother. He said he couldn't just keep putting it off. In one way, I have seen how hard it is to have kids in the visiting area and the parent really cannot interact with them like they could in the personal environment of the trailer visit. I am twisted over this.

But my hurt is starting to turn in to straight rage. I think he took me for granted and I feel like he needs to know what life is like without me. I have been a good woman to him. I have done everything for him and this is what he does to me? I am getting mad just writing this. I know some of you think I brought this on myself and I take responsibility for my part but for him to lie to me after all I have done. I just feel like if she wants to post this stuff on FB and he wanted to lie to me - let her be down for him 100%. She wants to claim him let her walk the walk too. Let her put up with his moodiness, all that actually comes with having him. She walked out on him, left him for his dead sister's husband... Came to visit him with hickies, had other guys bring her to visits - like for real if that's what he wants then that's on him. If he would choose to step out on me for someone that has been so inconsistent then he deserves whatever comes his way. He doesn't hear from her for months at a time. She has kept the child from him too. And I just checked she still has a bench warrant out so HOW COULD SHE EVEN VISIT HIM? I know she did but shouldn't they have checked that? I just can't deal with this. It's like if she wants him she can have him.
I think you are over~reacting or not telling the whole story. I think it's awful that he had to lie to see his daughter. And as for the ex, she just knows exactly what buttons to push and is punching the hell out of them. He loves you and his daughter and it should never have came to that point that he need to lie to see her. You need to talk about it. If you love him the way you say you do then dropping him over this is ridiculous. He shouldn't have lied, but he should never have felt that was his option either. And if I'm getting this right then you didn't know him until he was already locked up right? If you distrust him this much while is locked up how will you guys ever make it in the free world?

**cheyenne**
Old 02-27-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinezWifey View Post
I think you are over~reacting or not telling the whole story. I think it's awful that he had to lie to see his daughter. And as for the ex, she just knows exactly what buttons to push and is punching the hell out of them. He loves you and his daughter and it should never have came to that point that he need to lie to see her. You need to talk about it. If you love him the way you say you do then dropping him over this is ridiculous. He shouldn't have lied, but he should never have felt that was his option either. And if I'm getting this right then you didn't know him until he was already locked up right? If you distrust him this much while is locked up how will you guys ever make it in the free world?

**cheyenne**
Okay I didn't respond to your last post but since you seem persistent - why would I come on here and not tell the whole story? Seriously, it would not be to my benefit to create a profile, ask for advice and not tell the whole story.

It was a trailer visit - not a regular visit - a trailer visit. I never told him that he couldn't see his daughter. I can however see why he felt that way. I completely admit it was messed up on my part that I made him feel that way. But a trailer visit is serious. It's not like a visit in the visiting room but as I mentioned it would have allowed him to interact with his child.

And how does his ex know I am even checking her FB? I am assuming with all of the hater posts she clearly knows someone is looking.

You don't know me and you seem to be making a lot of judgements about me. You referred to me as overly jealous in your previous post and you implied I was lying in the first paragraph of this post. I respect your opinion and I realize that I posted on a public forum for feedback but honestly it's because of people like you that I have never joined these groups before.
The Following User Says Thank You to SugarBabyDoll31 For This Useful Post:
Deme (03-09-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 11:24 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

Quote:

Okay I didn't respond to your last post but since you seem persistent - why would I come on here and not tell the whole story? Seriously, it would not be to my benefit to create a profile, ask for advice and not tell the whole story.

It was a trailer visit - not a regular visit - a trailer visit. I never told him that he couldn't see his daughter. I can however see why he felt that way. I completely admit it was messed up on my part that I made him feel that way. But a trailer visit is serious. It's not like a visit in the visiting room but as I mentioned it would have allowed him to interact with his child.

And how does his ex know I am even checking her FB? I am assuming with all of the hater posts she clearly knows someone is looking.

You don't know me and you seem to be making a lot of judgements about me. You referred to me as overly jealous in your previous post and you implied I was lying in the first paragraph of this post. I respect your opinion and I realize that I posted on a public forum for feedback but honestly it's because of people like you that I have never joined these groups before.
I'm not saying you are lying I am just not understanding why you would not trust him.like maybe something had happened before to cause to to not trust him. If my husband was able to see his other kids I wouldn't care if the mom was there. And we do not like each other. Why be with someone that you don't trust. I was not rude to you or disrespectful to you in either post. I guess people need to start posting that they only want opinions if it's the same as theirs.

**cheyenne**
Old 02-27-2012, 11:56 AM

Cheyenne - Totally not true. I understand what you are saying and I am glad to have your feedback. I don't want you to have the same opinion as mine or I would not be here. Would you be okay with your husband having a trailer visit? Lets just say he could have one with his baby's mom.. My man cannot have sex with me. We don't have that privledge and he has been locked up since 2008 and now here comes this woman that he has clearly been with before and she is in a trailer with him. Maybe the temptation was too great? Do you see where I am coming from at all? If this had been a regular visit then I wouldn't feel this way. Maybe I am overthinking the situation. I'm sorry if I was rude to you. I am just stressed out right now.
Deme (03-09-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 12:06 PM

You have every right to be upset about him having this visit and not telling you. You also have a right to be upset over the fact that he hasn't called you, but is still using your money to make calls. Him not calling says she isn't lying about her status and you had every right to feel the way you did about their relationship. If it was truly about his daughter, he would never hide anything that concerns her. He should have let you go if he knew this would happen which he did because as you said these visits don't happen overnight. Also you did right by ignoring certain posts. Keep doing it no matter how they ge under your skin because its better for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to freedomhappens For This Useful Post:
Deme (03-09-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Quote:
Cheyenne - Totally not true. I understand what you are saying and I am glad to have your feedback. I don't want you to have the same opinion as mine or I would not be here. Would you be okay with your husband having a trailer visit? Lets just say he could have one with his baby's mom.. My man cannot have sex with me. We don't have that privledge and he has been locked up since 2008 and now here comes this woman that he has clearly been with before and she is in a trailer with him. Maybe the temptation was too great? Do you see where I am coming from at all? If this had been a regular visit then I wouldn't feel this way. Maybe I am overthinking the situation. I'm sorry if I was rude to you. I am just stressed out right now.
I would not see a problem with it. You have to trust him. Yes he is wrong for lying but I feel he had no choice because he didn't want to lose you. The whole situation is sad. And I don't think you should drop him over that. If you guys love each other then you need to work it out. Because like I said, if you can't have trust inside how will you make it in the free world?

**cheyenne**
Old 02-27-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
I would not see a problem with it. You have to trust him. Yes he is wrong for lying but I feel he had no choice because he didn't want to lose you. The whole situation is sad. And I don't think you should drop him over that. If you guys love each other then you need to work it out. Because like I said, if you can't have trust inside how will you make it in the free world?

**cheyenne**
You're right Cheyenne.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Devoted Wife
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,517 Posts

My apologies and hugs for all you are going through with this. It's never easy when you find out what you thought was real was not.

Now, I'm not sure how some are concluding that you were purposely trying to keep him from his daughter. I understand and sympathize with your position. Sometimes the ex who has children with a man have no way to hold on other than dangle the relationship of the child just above his head. Sometimes there is manipulation going on, sometimes this manipulation breeds desperation when the parent is trying to keep a bond with the child and I think that is what you were seeing. You were trying establish some type of boundary for what you thought was a same-accord relationship. However, as someone else stated, Family visits, in some cases, takes months to get approval on. So this was not a last-minute "oh man Im not going to tell her so it won't cause trouble" type situation.

You've explained the difference between a regular visit and a trailer visit. Was he able to visit his daughter on a regular visit? Is the only person that could have brought the child on a family visit the mother? Could Grandma could have brought her? How long are standard visits vs family visits??

Listen, you did what you knew to do... unfortunately FB tends to breed so much drama and unnessary miscommunications so do we really know what the situation is? Maybe not... its like a digitzed episode of "Threes Company" that just won't end...lol. Just continue to live and love yourself. Everything in the dark comes to the light eventually and if you are meant to know the whole truth, you will. Then you can decide how to proceed from there.
NY/NJ/CT Support Conference Call 9/11/2012 8:30PM-9:30PM
Send PM for more info
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissVal1920 For This Useful Post:
Deme (03-09-2012), freedomhappens (02-27-2012), TraeNBoo (02-27-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 12:20 PM
On The Stairway To Heaven

SERIOUSLY? You wouldn't be mad if your husband secretly had a trailer visit with his ex? Yeah OK....

Never be ashamed of the scars that life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed, you endured the pain & God has healed you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TraeNBoo For This Useful Post:
babygiirl (02-27-2012), bmt0410 (03-19-2012), Deme (03-09-2012), freedomhappens (02-27-2012), MissVal1920 (02-27-2012), Miss_A (02-27-2012), nakeisha99 (03-01-2012), negretelove (02-28-2012), Patty (02-27-2012), stacienoelle (02-29-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Devoted Wife
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraeNBoo View Post
SERIOUSLY? You wouldn't be mad if your husband secretly had a trailer visit with his ex? Yeah OK....

I would be bustin mine in the head ALL THE WAY to the white meat... I don't care if they were just playin cards. If WE can't play cards, NOBODY playin cards! LOL
NY/NJ/CT Support Conference Call 9/11/2012 8:30PM-9:30PM
Send PM for more info
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissVal1920 For This Useful Post:
#1AndOnly (02-28-2012), babygiirl (02-27-2012), Critter07 (02-27-2012), Deme (03-09-2012), ford123 (02-28-2012), nakeisha99 (03-01-2012), soalone17 (02-28-2012), TraeNBoo (02-27-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 12:26 PM

There has been no phone activity since the 23rd. That was the morning after the visit when he called his grandma. He definitely would not have called me in the morning because I am at work and I would not be able to leave my desk or if I was in the lab walk away from that either. He normally calls in the evening. His grandma thinks he got locked down and as always she is worried about him now. She told me if he calls me to tell him to call her right away. He calls me every day and her every two days. She had a brain scan on Friday so if he was able to call he would have... I don't know what the deal is but I am just totally upset about the lying...
Old 02-27-2012, 12:30 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraeNBoo
It wouldn't need to be a secret. So no I would not be mad if he had a trailer visit for 6 hours with his child.

**cheyenne**
Old 02-27-2012, 12:35 PM

The family visits last 6 hours and typically his whole family is there. His mom and sister actually drove up there with her and were supposed to be at the visit. I am not sure what happened. Grandma can't drive or walk anymore. She had a stroke and she was unable to go with them on the visit. His child's mother will not let them take the little girl alone.

He hasn't seen his daughter since last April. His ex got mad and would not let him see her. Then she popped back up and started sending cards with pictures of the child, the cards also had like cute little scribbles and that is when he told me that he wanted to see his daughter. He was so sad when he got the photos. He was on the approved trailer visit list before he got moved and the way I read it on the DOC site the visits would have carried over. He just had to work with his case worker. I knew that he was eligible and approved for trailer visits since we started talking. He has had them with his family in the past including her and the child. I am not sure why his mother and sister were not allowed on the visit. They drove so many hours and had to stay in a hotel while she went on the visit. Then they only got the normal two hour visit the following day. They do not allow back to back visits so his baby's mom and the child could not go back the next day. What a mess.
MissVal1920 (02-27-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
It wouldn't need to be a secret. So no I would not be mad if he had a trailer visit for 6 hours with his child.

**cheyenne**

Okay but that isn't the case here. He took it upon himself to secretly set this whole visit up, not even giving her a chance to voice her opinion and blatantly betrayed her. This is just not how healthy relationships are conducted. Yes, I understand that a woman does not come between a child, I have 3 children of my own. But at the same time, this is his woman. Its hurtful and it's wrong that he did this behind her back, and that's all I am screaming.

Never be ashamed of the scars that life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed, you endured the pain & God has healed you.
The Following User Says Thank You to TraeNBoo For This Useful Post:
Deme (03-09-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Quote:

Okay but that isn't the case here. He took it upon himself to secretly set this whole visit up, not even giving her a chance to voice her opinion and blatantly betrayed her. This is just not how healthy relationships are conducted. Yes, I understand that a woman does not come between a child, I have 3 children of my own. But at the same time, this is his woman. Its hurtful and it's wrong that he did this behind her back, and that's all I am screaming.
he did ask her and she said no. if I am correct she said no visits and she would leave him if he had a trailer visit.

**cheyenne**
Old 02-27-2012, 01:02 PM

From what I understand she sent him a list saying no trailer visits which I honestly understand you don't need a trailer to see your child.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:04 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

And on that note I will jump out of this thread. I feel how I feel and I think the OP was wrong and that he felt he had to keep it from her. That doesn't make it right but he did.i don't think he is cheating. My opinion. so good luck I hope out turns out for the best.

**cheyenne**
Old 02-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Banned
Donation Award 

Quote:
From what I understand she sent him a list saying no trailer visits which I honestly understand you don't need a trailer to see your child.
It's more personal. It sucks with kids visiting. Daddy can't get up. Can't really play. can't wrestle around.

**cheyenne**
Old 02-27-2012, 01:33 PM

Wow. I am sorry I didn't mean to start this. I told him NO trailer visits. I didn't tell him that he couldn't have visits. I sent him a VERY specific list.
Deme (03-09-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 01:36 PM
His Princess!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBabyDoll31 View Post
Wow. I am sorry I didn't mean to start this. I told him NO trailer visits. I didn't tell him that he couldn't have visits. I sent him a VERY specific list.

Good luck hope everything turns out to your best interest.....

I love you baby! You and I til the End of our time....

Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay1 For This Useful Post:
SugarBabyDoll31 (02-27-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Missin him like crazy!!

I think she's big enough person to admit she was wrong and commend her for that, and I don't think people can help feeling threatened in their relationship when there's a slut waiting in the wings ready to pounce. I feel for you sugar and its hard on the heart.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midnyghtcloud For This Useful Post:
auburnbeauty (02-27-2012), Deme (03-09-2012), hisbabygurl2014 (02-27-2012)
Old 02-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Missin him like crazy!!

Also.. what is sweetheart messaging? LOL
Old 02-27-2012, 05:47 PM

So sweetheart messaging is something I found through Securus phone service. We can leave each other voicemails. Its really neat. We can leave each other voicemails through out the day. The downside is that it takes 6 hours to deliver a message.

I took a long walk tonight... I decided that I can be at peace now. I love him enough to want him to be happy so if it is with his child's mother then so be it. I will let go of him. I loved him while I had him and I was a great girlfriend. I had my flaws but we all do. I think if I can look at the situation and know it's what he wanted then I can deal with it. I hope that she can love him like I do or at least give it her best shot. He deserves that. I know he did not do the right thing by me but we went into this as friends. He is my best friend and what kind of friend would I be if I wished him ill? I am going to hold my head up high knowing that I gave him 110%. If I continue to walk around with this bitterness, anger and hurt in my heart it is going to tear ME apart.

It doesn't matter what she posted on FB or what she posts in the future.... There will always be his side, her side and the truth. It is none of my business. He hasn't contacted me but he also hasn't contacted his grandma. I just checked our account. He is probably locked down. I don't need or want to talk to him anymore. I can't do this anymore. I am not going to shed anymore tears because we had a good run. I was blessed to know him and I believe he came into my life for a reason. He taught me unconditional love. I learned to love someone for the right reasons. I would say it was well worth it. :-)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SugarBabyDoll31 For This Useful Post:
#1AndOnly (02-28-2012), auburnbeauty (02-27-2012), awhelan94 (05-23-2012), Deme (03-09-2012), freedomhappens (02-27-2012), hisbabygurl2014 (02-27-2012), nakeisha99 (03-01-2012), Olderthanmost (02-29-2012), Patty (02-27-2012)